Part One

Your eyes were glued to those slutty yellow shorts

Your eyes were glued to those slutty yellow shorts. You just couldn't force them to look away. Trusting that your sunglasses would conceal your ogling, you were facing the shoreline- thankfully women had good peripheral vision so you could get away with it.

But damn, was he hot. Hotter than the scorching sun, setting you afire more than the offending rays. You'd taken a time out from their volleyball game to go reapply sunscreen, but you weren't sure you even wanted to go back. You had a much better view from where you were sat on the beach lounger. You couldn't really focus on eyefucking him while you were playing, well, not without making a fool of yourself. And you couldn't have that.

Not now that Harry was finally single.

God, you'd waited ages for him to finally be back on the market. You'd had the fattest crush on him ever since you met, ever since this whole group of friends from uni had formed, and it'd been absolute torture spending so much time with him knowing you couldn't put the moves on him.

Not that morals had gotten in your way, no. You would've gladly set caution to the wind for Harry, but you just knew you wouldn't have stood a chance. He'd been a lovesick puppy, to the point where it was actually quite sickening; to the point where your friends had to ask him not to bring his girlfriend along anymore when you all went out together because they were just too sickeningly in love. (You may or may not have been one of said friends). His ex wasn't part of the group, not attending your university, and so was considered an "outsider", and none of you ever brought your partners along when you all hung out, so Harry had only ever brought her to parties from then on. Parties you tended to avoid, as you weren't exactly a huge fan out seeing them make out and get all handsy with each other, more so than they already were, especially a few drinks in.

You took a sip of water that was beginning to get way too warm and then got back to ogling him, planning your attack. You couldn't help but smile at how he kept trying to move his hair out of his face, the breeze making it difficult for him to actually focus on the game. He'd let it grow out and now it was shoulder length. It made him unbearably hotter (which you wouldn't have thought possible).

You were snapped out your reverie when you saw Harry wave at you, a smile on his face. You were momentarily taken aback to see him smile, he'd been sulking for the majority of the weekend trip to the beach, so initially you didn't even realise he was waving at you.

But when he walked away from the group and started heading towards the beach loungers you knew you'd been caught staring. You'd seemingly forgotten to pretend you weren't looking in that direction after having had some water.

Well, since you'd been caught you didn't bother looking away as he walked over. At least he couldn't see the way your eyes scanned him head to toe ever so slowly behind your glasses, taking in every bit of that tan skin, well defined muscles, tattoos on full display, and those offending itty bitty yellow shorts that did nothing to conceal the bulge he was sporting.