~Prologue~

There once ruled two all mighty brothers, one bounded by the high Heavens, one bounded by the deepest trenches in Hell. Many believed they once ruled together, being both kings reigning over heaven.

Though, that was before the eldest brother fell in love with a human.

Living in Heaven was known for its strict lifestyle. No falling in love with commoners, no trusting or befriending a demon, never crossing Haven's border, and no falling in love with Earthly beings. The brothers that grew up in heaven, the last hopes of humanity, had to follow these rules. Never allowed to leave the castle unless followed by guardian angels.

But the eldest never agreed to the rules.

One beautiful, starry night, the eldest brother snuck out and crossed Haven's border. He wanted to go to the human realm, or as his mother called it, Earth. He didn't care if he got caught, he just wanted to understand why the rulers before him put this rule into place. So, he followed his way past Haven's border, through hell, and down the stairs to cloud 9.

After a long journey, he made it to a small forested area, where a little town called, 'Reign Stone' stayed. He hid himself among the trees and hid his angelic wings before wandering the town.

To the humans, he was a lost boy who didn't know where he was. To him, he was in his own version of heaven. Curiosity filled him. He was surrounded by many different things. Little places that had smoke coming out at the top of it, smells he'd never smelt before, sounds he's never heard before. He felt at home here.

He only stayed for a short period of time, an hour or so, before the sun started to come out. He needed to get home or his father and mother would be furious. In the midst of running home, however, he ran into a girl, . She has long brown hair and eyes that were so ocean-like, he could drown in them.

"I-I'm so sorry!" He apologized, bowing his head at her.

She only smiled, turning her head before speaking, "Its okay! You seem rushed." She stepped out of his way and waved.

He blinked at the girl, then proceeded to bolt it into the woods and disappear into a clear light.

After that first encounter with the girl, he didn't just go back to see more of the town..He went back to find her.

After growing up more and learning more about his royal duties, he and his brother were ready to rule heaven side by side. His younger brother was thrilled for them both, ready to take on whatever is thrown at them. The eldest, on the other hand, would have rather ruled with Julia, his human companion he met so long ago...

"Maybe I could take you with me!" The Eighteen year old boy exclaimed in the girls lap, but she only stared, "I would love to, but..Earth is my home and I wouldn't be accepted as your bride in heaven." She cupped his cheeks, tears forming, "I love you, but they wouldn't love me like you do."

He scoffed, "You? Not loved? Darling, heaven would love you more than they loved my mother, I mean, Hell would even cherish you." He cupped her cheeks, "Just..come with me, please. I want us both to be happy, you and me forever, right?"
She nodded at his words while smiling through her tears. "Forever"

It would have been forever, until...

The boy, now 27, sat at his throne. He began to get annoyed with his chatty brother. He loved him dearly, but he talked a lot. His brother was finally interrupted by a guard rushing into the throne room. He spoke to the youngest, confessing to him, saying that he had been keeping the eldest ones secret for far too long.

"Your brother..he... He married a human and had children with her."

The youngest, furious by what he heard, turned to the eldest, "Is this true?"

The eldest was frozen, silence filled the room. How dare the guard reveal his secret? His secret he's kept all this time? He'd have the guard killed the moment he could. He didn't speak, he only stood and walked away from his youngest.

"Brother, I demand an answer!" The youngest yelled, the eldest never answered. 

The Eldest ran, he ran and ran, past Haven's border, past hell, and completely forgetting about cloud 9. He was being followed by his brother, in who of which was carrying a sword to kill this woman and his two twin boys.

He ran to Julia's house and busted open the door, his children and wife looking up.
"Darling are you alright?" She asked. With one swift movement, he grabbed her waist and pulled her close. "The boys are in danger, you are in danger, my brother.. He found out about us. He's coming to kill you and our boys. You need to run."

But it was too late, the village was being burnt down by the guards' torches and anger. His brother has arrived.

Julia, with 0 fear, grabbed his cheeks and looked him dead in the eyes. "Forever." She then turned both themselves around, her back now to the door and him facing the door. "You, my love, must protect our sons. I will sacrifice myself to bid you some time." she kissed him softly on the lips before pulling away and walking out the door. He felt tears streaming down his face, his love, his wife, would sacrifice herself to save their children. He turned to his sons, they were only 2 and they were already losing the two most important people of their life.

He picked them both up, kissing both on the forehead and making them disappear somewhere safer. Preferably a hospital nearby.

After a moment, the eldest walked out of the home to be face to face with his brother and his bloodied sword. "Where are the little gremlins you have cursed this world with?" His brother, venom in his eyes, spurted out towards the eldest. He didn't speak, no.. He only smirked. 

"Those gremlins you speak of, brother, will not be found by you and your army. For they are my children, they will grow to be strong and all mighty as their father without me in their life."

"Brother, you are a fool, you have gone far beyond the rules and will therefore be condemned to hell."

"So be it."