~Chapter 3~

(Mention of weed and intentions of sex, readers description is advised)

"FUCK!" Cam yelled, looking around his room. "Jonah, where did you put my stash?!"
He stood up, stepping out of his room. He looked around the house for his weed stash that he got from his dealer down the street. "I swear to god, if that vulture smoked my shit I'm beating his ass."

Cameron was looking everywhere but could not find his stash. Moments after, his brother and his girlfriend walked in, "Jonah where is my weed?!" He crossed his arms.

Jonah took his shoes and hoodie off, turning his head, "Didn't you smoke the whole thing last time Nico and Gem came over?"

"Yes, but I got a new stash after you left two days ago to go on your boba date with Gemina. Hello, by the way." Cameron acknowledged Gem standing beside Jonah, in which she waved back with a small smile.

Jonah rolled his eyes, "Well, I couldn't tell you. Maybe you misplaced it somewhere." 

Cam groaned, sitting down on a dining room chair, "Dude, I'm pissed."

Jonah leaned up against the couch, patting his lap for Gem to sit on, "Sounds like a personal problem, broski." That response earned a laugh from Gem and a playful scoff from cam.

"The only personal problem I have here is you." Cam shook his head, standing. "I'm heading to Nico's to see if she has some extra. I could ask her to come over and we can drink, get stoned and play Mario kart?"

"I'm down!" Gem smiled, Jonah gave a small thumbs up with his right hand as his other slowly trailed up Gems thigh.

"Alright, horn-dog. I'll call her to come over, I'll go out to grab some kind of alcohol. Anything that sounds interesting?" Cam pulled out his phone to type in his notes app.

"Whiskey"

"Vodka!"

Cam wrote both suggestions down, standing to his feet, "Alright, I will be out." He messaged Nico in the process of walking out the house, "See y'all in a bit."

Both waved at Cam, then the front door closed. Gem was still staring at the door when Jonah let out a seductive chuckle, "So while we wait.." He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him, "Wanna have some fun?"
.

.

.

"Oh, I'd like to see you try, bitch." Cam smirked, both were fighting for the first place spot. One minute he's number one, next minute she's number one. Gem was watching on the couch, laughing. Meanwhile, Jonah was pouring drinks for them all.

Jonah walked out from the kitchen, holding 3 drink cups, "My lady, your strawberry vodka. Nicole, your pumpkin spice whiskey, and here's your moonshine little bro." 

Cameron chugged down half his moonshine while still maintaining first place, "Solid, thanks."

Both girls blinked in Cam's direction, he never thanked Jonah for anything. Jonah was just as surprised, only nodding.

After a few minutes, Cameron jumped up in success, "HAH! I finally beat you bitch!" He laughed. Nico clapped, "Well done, Hun, well done." She stood up, giving him a high five. Both began going back and forth playfully about who's better.

While those two went back and forth, Gem got up, "I'm heading to your room, I'll be waiting." She winked, walking towards his room. Jonah smirked, looking at the two that were still bickering, "Me and Gem will be in my room, don't come in." He then got up and walked to his room. Once he entered, he saw her sitting on his bed, her head turned slightly, playfully.

"So, whatcha wanna do?"

Jonah sauntered over, smirking lustfully, "You." He pinned her down slowly, licking his lips, "I want to do all of you."