Chapter 2

And then I started to walk... ( the song still playing )

"See yah"- I said.

"Ahm wait a sec, you don't mind, do you think I could walk the hill with you?"- she said

I stop walking. I look at the back to see her.

"The hill? But why?"- I asked

"I make in this far everyday. But I always stop right here. Even though I try and try I never finish climbing the hill. I know its weird, but that's just the way it is with me"

Then I see her shaking, her feet was shaking.

"So... can I? Please? I just wanna follow behind you that's all, and you don't have even to look back, just walking up the hill like you always do. I promise there would be no trouble okay?"- she said.

I start walking again. I didn't answer her. What would you say for something like that? As you can say no. Why would I care if she follows me anyway, I can go where I want by the way.

• • •

( He is walking in the road and its night... raining )

The strange thing... it begins when I met her, that morning, that was everything begin.

• • •

(Morning... in school )

"By the way my name is Nagisa Furukawa, what about you?"- she said

"It doesn't matter does it? I'm just a guy you decided to follow to school"

I wear my shoes from the locker.

"It might not mean much to you, if I'm into you sometimes I don't even know your name I feel bad"

"Just go back like we never met"

"Ahm I- I'm Nagisa Furukawa"

"Yeah you just said that"

"Yes"

I started to walk up in the stairs.

"I'm Tomoya Okazaki"- I said.

"Tomoya... Okazaki... thank you very much! Without you, I never climb up the hill and never made up to school"

• • •

The teacher is writing on the board for our discussion. I'm at beside of the window, I'm just staring outside of it.

"Hey, Okazaki"- the teacher called me.

I look at him...

"If you're not paying attention, at least, do me a favor of waking up Sunohara"

Sunohara is in beside of me. His face was in his book, sleeping. I stand up...

"I don't know sir. He's pretty crabby when you try to wake him up"

All students in the class look Sunohara.

"Err!! If I said wake him up wake him up!!!"

"Ok... Sunohara wakie wakie..."

I kick the foot of his chair to make him fall.

"Waaahhh!!!"

( when Okazaki kick his chair... when he's falling in the ground... he think he's falling from the building )

He jumps and make his hands wave in the air.

"Yaah!! Waah!! Waah!!"

The teacher turn around and see Sunohara will attack him.

"Sunohara! Don't bite my ear!!! No! Don't look at it either!"

~ ~ ~

That's all for today guys! Hope you like this chapter and I'll update this fast as I can.

Please support me by giving it a vote/star and share this story to your friends.

Thanks again guys!!! Have a good day everyone. :)