Chapter 2

"Hey!"

"There they are!"

"Catch them!"

Five men and women in white uniforms came running passed the glass door, racing towards the concrete wall.

"Don't let them get away or the dean will have our heads!!"

"Yes sir!"

The kids looked at the scene in shock before looking back at each other for only a second. Continuing to climb the wall. Legs and hands slipping from time to time as they made their way up while the other people began to climb as well.

Finally reaching the top of the wall they the four kids jumped down the wall without an ounce of hesitation, as climbing down would take to long and they would be caught the moment they reached the bottom.

The blue eyed boy landing on his butt as he helped Melanie up. A string of pain overwhelming his left foot causing him to stumble back, pressing one hand on the wall to gain his composure.The four where met by tall trees, thick bushes that where scattered all across a sandy ground. 'Great, a frickin forest.'

Looking over at each other once more. Blue eyes met hazel one's as green eyes met brown one's. A sense of longing filled the air as their eyes locked for what felt like forever before the green eyed boy broke the little staring contest they were having before grabbing the hand of the girl beside him, pulling her closer.

Only remembering the situation they're in now as they too follow suit. Turning their backs to each other as they go there separate ways with nothing but the moonlight to light up their path.

Each fight the strange urge to look back as they continue on without saying a word.

The blue eyed boy leaning against the other for support as they continue walking, neither of them knew where they where going. For hours the two walk and walked without stopping.

Finally reaching a road, waiting for a car to pass by on the desolate road. Not long after they arrived, light emerged from the other end of the road a dark blue car coming to a stop.

"Oh my god, what are kids doing out on the street so late at night !?"

All rights reserved