Chapter 1

Lei's POV

"Baekhyun...Byun Baekhyun..."

Baekhyun...he's kinda cut--NO! WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?! I CAN'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!

Anyway, I arrived at my home and saw my evil foster mother glaring at me.

"Where.Have.You.Been?" she asked me through gritted teeth.

"None of your business 'mother'" I deepened the word 'mother' to irritate her. And I guess it worked cause I felt a tingling sensation on my cheek. She slapped me. Again.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?!! You're such a disgrace!"

She was about to PUNCH me but I held out my hand to stop her unexcpectedly...

"Yah!! AHH! Y-yeobo-ah~!!!" she screamed for help for my foster father while I was again unexcpectedly twisting her arm to yelp in pain.

"MWO?! WHAT HAPPENED!?" he shouted. When he saw me, his eyes grew big of seeing what I was doing.

He was about to kick my stomach when I moved fast and held his foot with my other hand unexcpectedly.

Shocked by my movements, I let go of them, went upstairs to pack and rushed out on the road still shocked of what I did.

Anyways, I forgot to tell you. The name's Lei. Full name, Kim Leighna. My surname is Kim because of my foster parents but I remember that my name was Leighna.

While I was busy running, thinking of where to go, I didn't notice a car on my right side and I knew what was gonna happen...

I closed my eyes and waited for myself to feel the pain I was waiting for then collapse. But I felt nothing...

I opened my eyes to see...........