Prologue - Split Up

TW- Hints of PTSD, Foster Care Mention, Cursing

"Morris, are you sure this place is even safe for us to go in?" Tayanita whispered as the group of five looked up at the abandoned Pizzaplex.

About seven years ago, Gregory escaped the Fazbear Pizzaplex by himself after having to hide in the building from a really bad storm. Being homeless, he had nowhere else to go, so he hid in the Pizzaplex. He dealt with a lot of things that night, ending up in therapy along with foster care. He started having to go to school due to being very far behind education wise, where he met Tayanita, a native american child, along with Cassie, his best friend. The main thing all 3 of them had in common was their love for the Fazbear Pizzaplex, though they all had different favorites. Tayanita always had to go to the daycare area of the Pizzaplex when she was young, and found a love for Sun and Moon. Cassie would always have birthday parties featuring Roxy, which no one showed up or had time to go to. As well of course, Gregory liked Freddy. When all three of them started high school together, they met Morris and Aera, lovers of Monty and Chica. The friend group formed over this love of the Pizzaplex, so now that all of them were 16 or 17 and able to go off outside of home alone as a group, going to the now abandoned Pizzaplex was the best thought in their minds. Morris's mind, at least.

"It's fine! It looks pretty safe, right Cassie?" He smiled and looked at her, and she just let out a nervous laugh followed by a not so reassuring nod. "Oh come on, seriously? This looks safe, you have to agree Gregory."

"Don't get him wrapped up in that, Morris. He's in therapy because of this place. He just wants to know if someone he met that day is alright. The rest of us just want to see our favourite animatronics again, even though they're probably broken and shut down." Aera sighed, looking at Gregory then at the building. "Are you sure you want to do this, Gregory?"

"Yeah, Yeah I'm sure. Facing your fears is something they always tell you to do, right?" He said with a shaky voice, only able to keep his eyes on the Pizzaplex. "I can handle this."

"How do we even get in though, there's rubble in front of the door." Cassie muttered, looking at Morris and he started to walk around the side of the building and wave for all of them to follow. To which they did, Gregory being the farthest from him.

 "Don't worry, I scouted out the place beforehand. There's a broken window over here, I bashed out the rest of the glass last night with my bat from baseball so it's really easy to get into without cutting yourself now." He smiled at his friends as they all looked at him with concerned faces. Compared to all of them, Morris was definitely the trouble maker of the group. "What? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"I don't know! Maybe because you're being bad shit crazy, Morris. Breaking in a window? I thought we all agreed when we were planning this last week that we weren't going to break anything." Tayanita let out an angry sigh and looked at Morris with pure angry annoyance.

"Yeah, but I didn't agree to it. Also, I think a safer way is better than someone cutting open their leg and having to go to the hospital. What would a group of teenagers say to nurses when we come in with a friend gushing blood from a glass cut? Oh sorry, we were sneaking into the abandoned mall! Even better actually, one of us is banned from the property due to property damage nearly seven years ago!" Morris shot a glance at Gregory, then sighed. "Sorry, that was harsh."

"It's alright." Gregory whispered from the back, just loud enough for the group to hear him.

Once they reached the window, Morris climbed in first. He helped Cassie in, then Aera, then finally Tayanita. Cassie had to help Gregory get in because Morris didn't help him get in the smashed window at first and Morris refused to go back and help him.

"He's just being an asshole because we're babying you due to your trauma. Sorry, Gregory." Cassie sighed, looking at him with sad eyes as he looked down at his feet with some stiff breathing. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I feel fine." He whispers quietly and walks ahead of her to keep up with the already out of sight group. She nodded to herself well letting out a sigh, then followed behind the group as well.

They got into the main entrance, all of them looking around well Gregory stood there, frozen up with anxiety as his brain registered this was the place he had to go to therapy for. The pizzaplex.. where he nearly died, a lot. Where he was being hunted down by Vanny, or Vanessa.

"What even happened to her?" Gregory muttered, then jumped as he heard a voice. A most likely male voice at is. Before he could even ask if anyone heard that, Morris screamed.

"Everyone Scatter!" At that moment, all four other teenagers ran in different directions, and Gregory started to freak out.

"Guys! Guys we shouldn't be running around here alone it isn't safe her-"

"Gregory?"