Chapter 1: in his library

Toby was in his desk, trying to figure out new Songs when a ping came through his phone. It was his college friend, Ezra, asking him to come out of his house and come to his 23rd birthday party. He agreed, after so much effort. But what he didn't know was that The cricket crew would be there.

Tubbo was confused. However, he got ready and went out the door. However, it was raining... just his luck. Since he parted ways with his friends, he moved to America. He walked into the venue. He saw Ezra. "Hi ezra!", he said, smiling. Ezra said"Toby! I didn't know weather or not you will be able to make it". Tubbo walked over, not knowing that everyone was looking at him.

That was until he heard a whisper. It was by aimsey. Tubbo was shocked. "You did not invite the Cricket crew", Tubbo denied, whispering to Ezra. "Well, Toby... they wanted to talk to you... so, the best thing was to invite them", Ezra replied, whispering. Tubbo rolled his eyes, slowly.

"Okay, whatever", Tubbo whispered. "Also, I need to talk to you, Toby.... alone", Ezra said, smiling. Tubbo was shocked at this. Tubbo and Ezra went outside, secretly followed by Aimsey, recording the whole convo. That was when Ezra started to speak.

"I.... love you, Toby", Ezra said, making Ranboo jealous. Tubbo smiled and said"i love you too, Ezra". Ezra and Tubbo were dating now.