⚡️separation ⚡️

Y/n's POV:
Me and Micah had been best friends for 10 years, since the first day we met we've been doing everything together, when I mean everything I mean everything. And everyone knew we were Inseparable.

But Micah recently got a girlfriend that wasn't very fond of me.
She would try to destroy me and Micah's friendship and would call me jealous of her relationship, I'm not gonna lie I did have a crush on Micah before she came in the picture.

Since the day that people found out me and Micah were friends they've been shipping us nonstop and always making edits. And His girlfriend Allysa hated my guts for that.

I was currently getting ready to go out, I was filming a grwm on tiktok, when I got a text from Micah.

Mickey ❤️‍🩹:
Hey could you come over, we need to talk...
Seen.

Weird I tought normal Micah isn't this serious, maybe he's going thru something. I tought.
I walked down stares put on my shoes and told my mom bye.

I was getting in the car, while I was on my way to his house I couldn't help but worry.
When I arrived at Micah's house I knocked and a couple minutes after Micah came to open the door.

M- hey
He said bluntly.

Y/n- hi.
I told him cheerfully.

M- we should go to my bedroom.
He said while I followed him.

Y/n- soo what did you wanna talk about.
I said turning around to be surprised by him and his girlfriend Allysa holding each other's hand.

M- Y/n I know that we've been friends for years but it's not working out anymore.

He said. That made me wanna crying, Wy would he do this.

Y/n- Micah are you serious.
I said with a nervous laugh.

M- I'm serious Y/n we can't be friends anymore.

Y/n- Micah we've been friends for 10 years are you gonna throw all that away just for a girl that doesn't even know you?
I asked him.

A- yess he is he choose me not you.
Allysa said. While Micah stayed quiet.

Y/n- Micah please don't do this is it because of the edits I can asked them to take them down if you want.
I told them.

M- Y/n please don't make this even more difficult as it is, please leave.

He asked me. While a tear rolled down his cheek but he quickly wiped it away.

Y/n- fine I hope that you have fun Micah.

I said leaving, when I was about to leave I felt an arm pull me back.I turned around to see Cece who hugged me and broke down in her arms.

Y/n- i dont know what I did wrong Ce.
I asked her stil crying.

C- it's fine don't worry he's not worth it anyways.

She told me, trying to Comfort me.

At this point my heart was not just broken but shattered in a million pieces by my ex best friend Micah.

A couple minutes after I was layin on Cece's bed scrolling on tiktok when à édit of me and Micah appeared to the song sure thing, i started to remember every good memory we had together.

C- hey hey its ok wy don't we turn off the phone for the night and we watch tv.
Cece said hugging me.

C- let's watch dance moms that will get your mind off things.
She said while putting it on the tv.

Y/n- thank Cece for being there.
C- you're welcome girl, tomorrow we're going shopping and having a girl day.
She said.

Y/n- omg yess.

I Said slowly drifting of to sleep, even tho my day started horribly it still ended good I'm happy that I have Cece by my side.

A/n: I shed a couple tears because of this story, but I hope you guys liked it, have a good day and stay blessed 😊.