Prologue: The innovator

The sky seemed calm with a strange bluish yellow and the nimbostratus clouds swirling in an odd formation so dark that it looked like it was going to make a tornado but the fact that there wasn't even a tiny drizzle left meteorologists so puzzled you'd think you were watching a statue on the 5:30 weather report. Although if you were to look from an angle specifically the one from the Aqua Barack Obama primary school it said "OH YEAH, THE ZUBIN MAN DID THIS!" It puzzled most in the strange formation but then there were the others who were playing truth or dare in the storage room staring through the window who were completely dumbfounded with their jaws attracted to the floor like a neodymium magnet at how he was able to do the dare.

"That'd teach you to stuff my face  in the toilet" Zubin declared while walking backwards with such a triumphant smirk on his face a child saw it and screamed thinking he was one of the sharkmen.

He decided to go to his locker so then he used his thumbprint and retina to get past his security for the  and when it opened there were rows of buttons gleaming with different lights and colours and under each there were labels declaring the use of each button he pushed the one with the label of: Rock Music and then the P.A. system erupted with We are the champions at such a deafening volume that most people fainted for an hour.

Then the principal caught him.

"I want you to shut down this music instantly and then your punishment can be relieved if you help me!" The principal screamed at the top of his lungs but hardly making a noise although Zubin understood because he had selective noise cancelling earplugs.

Zubin had swooped his hand up and then to the right and clapped which then summoned his robotic butler Automatic Laser Fueled Robotic Engineered Droid but more commonly known as A.L.F.R.E.D. Zubin had then taken breaths at certain timings to command A.L.F.R.E.D. to make a hologram to follow the principal and do whatever he wanted and should there be any problems with the solution of this problem contact him and he'll quickly come up with a solution.

"I wish that I could invent an artificial intelligence that was as intelligent as me." Zubin had said to himself feeling too busy that he always had to individually look at things in order for them to function and with the fact that everyone recognized him as a problem solver.