Something's going on pt11

Charlie's POV:

I just open my mum's thinking that it wouldn't bother me too much. I've learnt how to kind of repress my true feelings, about my mum.I look at the text's.

Mum17:03)you know how pathetic you are, right.

Mum17:05) I wish you weren't my son, you're always making things about yourself.I don't care where you are just don't come crying to me.

I feel my eyes welling up as I read them , why is this getting to me so much."I'm going to the bathroom" I stand up a look over to Tara and Darcy , Darcy seems to be the one asleep now , so Tara nods to me.

I walk to the downstairs toilet , because I know that I'm about to have a mental breakdown.

I shut the door and walk to the sink. I look in the mirror as tears start to trickle down my face, I sit down with my back against the wall, with my knees up against my chest .I start silently sobbing.

*10 minutes later *

Tara's POV:

Charlie's been gone for a while, I don't normally worry but something's going on and I need him to open up. I get off of my bed and check the bathroom, it's empty. I decided to go to check the kitchen. I walk downstairs and see the bathroom door closed I can also hear sniffling.

"Charlie,  are you in here?"

The sniffles stop "Mhm"

"Okay, well me and Darcy are hungry ,so we were going to order pizza "

"O-okay , I will be out in a sec!"

*time skip to after ordering *

"I'm bored"Darcy whines "well we could go on a walk ,before the pizza is here" she rolls her eyes 

"Darcy!it's that or we can sit here and read" "Fine"she groans. "Charlie do you want to come?" "Sure ,I will come ".

Once we get ready and I lock up we start walking to a park,it's one me and Darcy have only been a few times, but it's right behind nicks house so him and Charlie probably come here a lot.

"COME ON!"Darcy shouts 

The sun is starting to set ,but it's the time of  day that you would call the golden hour.

"We're coming!" Charlie shouts.

There is still something going on.

371 words

Next chapter coming in a few hours.