Part One :The Request For His Heiress

At 63 years old, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third asks to see Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann in her drawing room at Beltane Manor

Lady karissa Elizabeth Ann grants Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Duke of Sussex Territory his request and he walks in and he bows to her and she asks " What is it Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third?"

"Lady Karissa . I have come to ask a request of you." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third asks her.

"Oh! A request and what might this request be?" Lady Karissa asks him.

"I have come to ask you if you would consider having my heir or heiress?" Lord Charles Andrew The Third asks.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, you do know that two of your nieces are going to be married.' Lady Karissa asks him.

"I will be there to celebrate when Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain marry my two cousins." Lord Charles Andrew The Third tells her.

"I couldn't grant your request until after they are married in June." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhemina Charlene are not to be married until June 25, 2294." Lady Karissa explains.

"Your youngest brother is crying over the loss of his two oldest daughters getting married. He didn't expect them to grow up and marry." Lady Karissa tells him.

"What? He grew up and father and mother were happy when he married you." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third tells him.

"What can I say?" Lady Karissa tells him.

"My brother has other children. He has two sons and two other daughters." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third tells her.

"I know, but they were his first two babies and he is getting older. He was not even 25 years old when Lady Elizabeth was born and he was not even 26 years old when Lady Samhain was born." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lady Elizabeth asked her father " Don't you Lord Richard Edward The Second and you want grandchildren." Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third.

"Lord Andrew Charles couldn't speak for your first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard The First but he told her " You were my first-born child and I held you in my arms when you were born in 2275."

"You can hold your first newborn baby granddaughter in your arms when she is born and I will give her the name of my dear mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann." Lady Elizabeth, tells her father.

"Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third and I have agreed to name our son, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Fourth since it is his blood-line." Lady Elizabeth explains, " I am sure when Lord Anthony Christopher marries he will name one of his sons after you."

"Lord Anthony Christopher is of your blood line through the patrilineal, and so is Lord Albert Edward." Lady Elizabeth tells her father.

"I don't want to give the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory to my son who is the second son of a second son.' Lady Elizabeth states.

"It would pass out of my grandfather's hands, and so I need to have a daughter to secure the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and it will be through her bloodline that Dukedom is secure." Lady Elizabeth states.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his eldest daughter, "The child is still your grandfather's first born great-grandchild and he will be glad to share with your granduncle, Lord Richard Edward Howard SR." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"I don't want to share my children with a dead man, father. Lord Richard Edward Howard The Senior died in 2265." Lady Elizabeth explains, "He didn't even know his grandson."

Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third listens " She has a lot of sense. It is true Lord Richard Edward Howard SR, had no claim to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory as I remember my grandfather excluded his descendants from inheriting the Dukedom unless he ran out of descendants through my father." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third tells her.

"Lady Elizabeth is the oldest of his grandchildren, followed by Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, Lord Anthony Christopter, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth, Lord David Frederick Howard, Lord Albert Edward, and Lady Sophia Dorothea and if we have a child she have her place in line, finally Lady Frederica Wihelmina as she is my father's youngest daughter." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third states.

"Come and see after the wedding.' Lady Karissa tells him and with that he leaves.