★Chapther 1★

And just like that, everything disappeared.
My house.
My mom.
My dad.
My sisters.
Everything in my room.
A piece of my life.
All gone.
Only 3 things got saved from the fire: me, my skateboard and my cat. Nothing more.
What am i gonna do now?

Langa's Pov
I was in the living room watching a film with my mom, until i got a call 'weird, it's 1am who would call at this hour?'
"call in coming from: Rekiiiii❤️"
'reki?' i though, 'i have a bad feeling on this'.
"Mom, can you pause the film for a moment? Reki's calling me" i say to my mom, as soon as she nods and pause the film i answer the call.
"Reki? is everything ok?" sobs. sobs were the only thing i could heard a part for the chaos in the background. "Reki?! are you ok?! Reki calm down breath with me" i shout, my mom looks at me with a worried expression on her face. Something big happened, and it's not a good thing. "Reki calm down i'm here, breath slowly, take deep breaths" i try to calm him but i can hear him starting crying harder "Reki what happened?" i ask, somewhat hoping for a good answer "They....They are gone Langa" Reki says from the other part of the phone. Thousand of scenarios starts creating my head hoping that not even one if them was real "who is gone Reki?" i ask, keeping it calm, panicking now will make it worse. "everything...everyone" it took me a minute to realise the situation but as soon as i understood it, i rushed towards my room "Reki where are you?! i'm coming" i asked in rush, while putting my shoes on "a-at m-m-y house..." Reki answered "i'll be there in 10" usually it would take 20 minutes to go from my house to Reki's, but today is an exception. As i hung up, i picked my skateboard and rushed back to the living room "Mom, i'm gonna go at Reki's, something really bad happened" i looked at her with a serious expression on my face, to make her understand the importance of the thing "Sure, call me later" She gave me a worried look and a small smile. While i run towards the door, i can't help but ask myself what happened.
Is Reki okay? Is he hurt? Maybes he's in pain? or in dangerous? Something happened to his parents? to his sisters? to his Cat? I really hope for the best.