Chapter one

Luke: "Zander wait please."

Zander runs through the halls hiding the tears running down his face.

Stacy: "Luke you haven't responded to my confession yet. Can you-"

Luke ignores Stacy and chases after Zander calling out for him.

Luke: "Zander please."

Luke continues chairing Zander until they both eventually stop in the park.

Zander: "Will you leave already, I don't feel like talking to you right now."

Luke: "Zander"

Luke hugs Zander but Zander pushes him away

Zander: "Leave me alone Luke, you obviously like Stacy why don't you go back to school and enjoy whatever you were doing before."

Luke: "Zander I don't like Stacy I like you ."

They both blush, Zander does his best to hide it. Luke walks closer to Zander and holds his hand

Zander: "I'm not like Stacy y'know. I-I'm uptight and I'll probably call you names a lot."

Luke laughs to himself

Luke: "I know."

Zander: "I'm stubborn, a little selfish at times, I get jealous easily and-"

Luke pulls Zander into a kiss before he could finish. Zander wraps his arms around like after a few seconds. Neither of them want this moment to end. Luke ends the kiss but keeps his arms around Zander.

Luke: "you're also charming, witty and extremely handsome. And on top of that you have a beautiful smile."

Zander turn as red as a tomato and hides his face in Luke's chest

Luke: "I love you Zander"

Zander: "I love you too"

They continue hugging enjoying each others warmth and company. Both are smiling and blushing. Luke brushes some hair from Zander's face then kissing his forehead.

_______________________________________________________________
Authors Note

I came up with this idea a while ago and now I finally gained the motivation to start it. I wasn't sure how to start tbh so I just wrote about them end of episode 5. Anyway I'll see you in a few years when I get motivation again
_______________________________