An Apology

Hey guys! Im so sorry but I have had no time to write anything! I got hopes up high I'm sorry for that 😢

Recently I've been broken up with and I'm not taking it very well, its been taking a toll on my mental health and wellbeing. Also school is starting in less than a week and I'm not very happy about it 😭 but i can confirm when i do have time i do try and edit chapters on my google docs, I've also left the tbhk fandom, it just doesn't pique my interest anymore. As of right now I have been more into Creepy-pasta and Inuyasha.

I also have CTC (a thing at my school) and that will take up majority of my day and I will have xc (cross country) practice, and with xc i wont have any free Saturdays and very few available Sundays.

On the topic of CTC i am entering it under graphic arts, sadly the CTC center didn't have enough room to put me in the mix of writers studio, which really sucks and made me a bit upset and nervous. Nervous why? You may be wondering, well i haven't had major luck for motivation to draw and do anything with art for about a year and a half.

Again I apologize sincerely for the delay and inconvenience caused by this 😅 you all rock for just putting up with this nonsense and stuff.

Make sure to drink water! Eat healthy foods, trust me it will make you feel a lot better about yourself! (not saying to drop fast food and sweets! Just try to choose a healthier option to eat!). ALSO get some sleep!! At least 7-8 hours! And for all you silly lazy bums get out there and go for a walk or two! It may seem silly and dumb to you but it will make you feel better about yourself and it help your health and body!! (Not saying you should be doing a 6 mile run or anything!! Just get some fresh air!)

Take care everyone! I'll update you all soon!!
-Payton