Chapter 2: Worst Time on Sport

Since this is my second day at school, I think today will be my  best day at school except one class, P.E why it have to be exhausted, I just hate the name of that class bro, I hate it.

"Well I don't know that you hated that class so much, it's pretty fun like why people hate P.E, I just want to know the reason why." Gigi replied,  "Well it obvious that people tired of following the rules and run 360 around the field."

"Gigi that very true and this is why I will think about skipping that class." 

"What!!! NO NO NO!!! YOU GONNA SUFFER WITH ME MISSY!!!" I replied," HELL NAH!!!! ain't gonna suffer with you Gigi, Kate say something!!!"

*Kate still figure out why people hate P.E*

"KATE NO TIME TO OVERTHINKING SAY SOMETHING!!!," "Oh my bad, Gigi is true you're not gonna skip any class because IF YOU NOT COMING, I GONNA MAKE THE TEACHER DEDUCT SOME POINT OFF  OF YOUR NAME WHETHER YOUR SICK OR NOT HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" 

*Everyone at school look at Kate*

"Kate that is really embarrassment." Missy replied, "That kinda embarrassing, but anyway it my first time at P.E *wink* so come on." "Wait what!!!"  *Gigi grab Kate* "Come on that not your business" Gigi laugh quietly.

*Gigi, Kate and Missy walking to P.E class*

"Good Morning, My name is Mr. Taylor and I will be your P.E Teacher for now so get ready." 

"Why Mr. Taylor is so handsome and cute." "I really want to know is age," The girls whisper.

"Damn, why the girl have to be this way like they are the one simping for a fucking tree bro." "The man is an old man." "I know right why people have to be this way." Gigi said. "I don't think he's not that old, "* Missy and Gigi looking at Kate* "WELLLL_ I mean he could be older than ussss..." Kate say it nervous. 

"Well I keeping on eye on you Kate" Said Gigi

"Today we gonna do some practice before we start we' re doing some warm up." Said the teacher

"Oh my lord, warm up, am going have some broken bones in my body." 

"Shut up Missy." Kate said.

*Start doing some warm up*

"Lord, My back why P.E is trying to fucking kill to me." Kate replied, "CHILL GURL!!! why you have to be grown like this!!!" Said Gigi.

*Mr. Taylor throw the ball to Kate and Kate blushed*

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEN, BRO Kate just snapped of it." Said Gigi

Oh yeah *Kate throw back the ball and Mr. Taylor catch it* 

"Good Job Kate!!," Kate smiled happily

* Mr. Taylor passed the ball to Gigi and other girl *

Thank god he doesn't passed the ball to me.
Gigi replied, because you were hiding behind me.

"No i don't, well because I don't know how to catch." Missy said

"Good job, like we do some practical of how to catch the ball next we're gonna do is to run round the field 2 times." 

"Oh lord this is what am hiding from, why this??" 

"Stop being dramatic Missy all we of do is to run around the field right, it gonna be fun."
"I don't know about that but doing P.E is good but running is another one Kate." Gigi said

* Start running around the field 3 times *

Am starting to lose my fucking leg, OMFG, giving me some water please*breathing heavy*. 

"what wrong with you."
Missy replied, "What do you mean, just give me the fucking water BRUH!!!"

*drinking* where is Gigi, she's walking, Kate said

GIGI YOU TELLING ME YOU DIDN'T RUN!!!!!, no I just walk *giggled*

That not fair!!!

"Well this is the ending of class section and see you next weekend." Said the teacher.

"You ain't seeing me coming back." Missy said.

"P.E is the worst, I mean worst of the worst."

"Well i told you Gigi, the worst."

"Am still coming back." Kate said.

 "Good for you Kate only why your coming back is because of the teacher." Gigi said 

"Shut up!!" Kate replied

"Only I know that the tragic is over."

"Hahaha I cant take you Missy." Gigi said.

                                                                          Continue!!!!!

this is full cover of my book!!! Chapter 3 is coming