Part 6

Pictures use in the story are taken from Google and Instagram all the credit goes to Google and Instagram and pinterest

Back to the story

Morning sunlight streamed through the curtains, gently illuminating the room where Abhi and Jiya lay entwined in each other's arms. Abhi stirred first, his eyes slowly opening to the sight of Jiya's peaceful face. He couldn't help but smile at the beauty lying beside him.

Abhi: whispers "Good morning, my love."

Jiya: her eyes flutter open, a warm smile gracing her lips "Good morning, Abhi."

Abhi: brushes a strand of hair from her face "Last night was incredible, Jiya."

Jiya: blushes "Yes, it was, Abhi. I've never felt so close to someone."

Abhi: leans in to kiss her forehead "I'm so grateful to have you in my life."

Jiya: caresses his cheek "I feel the same way, Abhi."

They share a lingering kiss, savoring the taste of each other's love.

After their sweet morning exchange, they start their day together. Abhi, being the lover boy surprises Jiya with a tray of breakfast in bed. Freshly brewed coffee, warm croissants, and a bouquet of wildflowers were carefully arranged.

Jiya: giggles "You're spoiling me, Abhi."

Abhi: smiles "Only because you deserve it, Jiya."
They enjoyed their breakfast, feeding each other bites between laughter and affectionate glances romantic talk's
Over the next two days, Abhi and Jiya explored the bustling streets of Mumbai, hand in hand. They wandered through Colaba Causeway, sampling street food and bargaining at local shops. They marveled at the Gateway of India, taking selfies with the iconic monument as the Arabian Sea breeze tousled their hair.
In the evenings, they dined at rooftop restaurants, savoring each other's company and the delectable cuisine. Their conversations flowed effortlessly, covering dreams, aspirations, and shared laughter over quirky anecdotes from their lives.
One afternoon, they took a ferry to Elephanta Island, exploring ancient caves with intricate carvings and sharing stolen kisses in the dimly lit chambers.
As the sun set over Marine Drive, Abhi and Jiya sat on the promenade, gazing at the city's shimmering skyline.
Jiya: rests her head on Abhi's shoulder Jiya- "Abhi, these two days have been magical."

Abhi: smiles "They really have, Jiya. I wish I could stay longer."
Jiya: touches his hand "I know you have to go back to Delhi, but let's cherish every moment we have left."
They sat there, the world around them fading into the background, as they watched the city lights come alive, savoring their love and the precious time they had together in Mumbai.
Abhiya want to jiya's house to meet jiya's mom before he leaves for delhi
currently they were sitting in leaving area talking
anty- Abhi Thankyou soo much jiya ke life me aane ke liye mene isko itna khush kabhi nhi dakha ik thodi naa samaj hai kabhi kabhi kuch galtiya kardeti hai but tum mind mat karna rishto ki samaj nhi hai isme kabhi dakha hi nhi naa rishte kya hote hai but tum tumhari family ne itna pyaar diya ki mai jitna bhi thankyou bolu kam hai ( getting emotional)
abhi- arey anty app aase kyu bolre hoo pyaar karta hu jiya se kabhi iska haath nhi choruga galtiya karregi tho samjaoga saath me wo galtiyo se sikhegye hum dono or meri family iski bhi family hai app aase emotional kyu hoore hoo app dono bahot strong hoo My  strong girls ( hugging both jiya and anty jiya also had moist eyes )
abhi - aacha abhi roona tho band kijiyee or batao delhi kab aare ho app
anty- jab app balao 😊
abhi- appka ghat hai anty abhi challo
anty- nhi nhi abhi app jao hum jaldi chakkar laggaegye
abhi- pakka naa app log nonu ke engagement me bhi nhi aae thai
jiya- tu jaega tabhi hi hum log aapaegye naa time dak flight miss hojaegi
abhi- haa haa chal anty apna khayal rakna or iska  bhi or usko bhi appke jaisa tasty khana banana sikhao ☺️
abhiya leaves from the airport the drive till airport was mostly silent both were holding their emotional side from each other
abhi- jiya dhayan rakna apna zada work ka stress mat lena I know tera new show start hone wala hai extra hours mat karna zada khana time se khalena samjhi and All the best for the show
Jiya- Thank you ( trying to control the tears in her eyes)
abhi sense her behaviour but didn't say anything they reached the airport and got down to day final good bye They shear a warm hug feeled with lot of love jiya could not hold her self and she started crying in his arms
abhi-roo kyu raha hai bacha ( rubbing her back ) chup chup dak meri taraf  delhi idhar hi tho hai meri jaan yaad aaegi milne aajaoga yaa tujhe bulaluga
jiya- abhi this long distance it will work right I don't want to lose you
abhi-it will jiya it will have trust in our love ❤️ chal app yeh  aasu saaf karr or ek acchi si smile ke saath bye bol mujhe tu mujhe humesha haste hue aachi lagti haii yeh smile humesha rakha kar apne face per this is jiya shankar I will take everything with a smile wali jiya chahiye mujhe common give me a jiya wali smile

Abhiya want to jiya's house to meet jiya's mom before he leaves for delhi currently they were sitting in leaving area talking anty- Abhi Thankyou soo much jiya ke life me aane ke liye mene isko itna khush kabhi nhi dakha ik thodi naa samaj hai kab...

Abhi- that's my girl chal byee abhii I love you and I will miss you soo soo  muchh ( hugging for one last time abhi kisses her cheeks before going inside the airport)

Abhi and Jiya had been deeply in love from 2 years now despite the physical distance that separated them. jiya living in Mumbai, and abhi, residing in Delhi, found ways to bridge the gap. Occasionally, abhi would make the journey to Mumbai to spend quality time with jiya  , and she would reciprocate by visiting him in Delhi. Their love was strong, and it even extended to their families.
One evening, as abhi prepared to leave delhi to see jiya in mumbai , he had a heartwarming conversation with his parents.
mummy : "Abhi, it's wonderful to see how happy Jiya makes you.
papa- I adore her  and love her like our own daughter."
Abhi, touched by his parents words,
abhi- I'm grateful for your support, mummy  papa Jiya and I are truly blessed to have your understanding."
Meanwhile, in mumbai , Jiya was discussing her upcoming visit with her cosine sister, Meera.
Meera: "Jiya, you seem so content with Abhi. Do you think this long-distance thing is worth it?"
Jiya, with a smile, answered,
jiya- Absolutely, Meera. Love have no boundaries, and our bond grows stronger with each visit. Plus, Abhi's family has been incredibly welcoming."
meera- then when are you planning to visit abhi next
jiya - filhal he is coming he has some meeting with colours i don't know why but leter he will meet me and them we both will fly to delhi his sister has delivered a baby boy so excited to meet her and the baby too

"meera- then when are you planning to visit abhi next jiya - filhal he is coming he has some meeting with colours i don't know why but leter he will meet me and them we both will fly to delhi his sister has delivered a baby boy so excited to meet ...

Abhiya❤️
big boss cheaper is going to start in next few part
and a suggestion should i keep elvish as a while card and add urfi or should i add urfi as a while card ? do let me know