2

Tom Pov

I followed Zendaya through the halls and tried to remember all the rooms and paths while also listening to her. Well, the latter was much easier for me of course.

She led me to a hall with big doors and stopped.

,,So here we arrived at your personal paradies and my personal hell: The Science-rooms."

I laughed. ,,Well, we both like drama though so I can't be that bad, don't you think?"

She grinned. ,,That still remains to be seen, Mr. Holland."

I shook my head and chuckled. Then I followed her again through the building and we came back to the stairs, where she led me to the next etage.

I hated to be that way but walking up the stairs behind her.. let's just say I forced myself not to look at her ass.

As we walked through the hall, a man with some kind of dreadlocks approached us and zendaya greeted him with giving him high five. They started talking about the weekend, with me just awkwardly standing next to her.

They were weirdly handsy with each other. The mand had his arm around her shoulders and she playfully boxed him in the ribs.

Who was that? Probably one of the other teachers. Or her boyfriend? Husband?

No.. she wasn't wearing a ring so I guess she wasn't married. Why was I even interested?

,,Oh I'm so rude, sorry. Darnell, thats Tom Holland, the new teacher." Zendaya finally introduced us and Darnell smiled at me and gave me his hand.

,,Hi, I'm Darnell Appling, but you can call me Darnell. I'm teaching history, french and economics." He said.

I smiled and took his hand. ,,Hi, nice to meet you, Darnell. Call me Tom, please. And you two are.. like together or something?"

I immediately noticed how weird that sounded. I literally knew her for 1 hour.

Get your shit together..man. It's literally none of your business.

Zendaya and Darnell laughed.

,,Oh nooo, God no!" Darnell wheezed. ,,We're not a couple. Eww.."

Zendaya grinned. ,,We are just like.. the best friends ever. A simply platonic dreamteam. You must know, we know each other since elementary school."

,,Yes and having her platonic ass around 24/7 is already really enough."

Darnell got a punch  for that comment. I needed to grinn now.

,,Also, to get this clear.. I don't see woman that way, if you get what I mean." Darnell added.

Oh. I am so dumb. And I thought the wink when he gave me his hand was just.. some kind of greeting insider..

,,Sorry I.." I started but they just chuckled. ,,Bro, no problem." Darnell said. Again that wink.

Maybe I should tell him at some point that I very much see woman in that way, but not men.

,,Anyway, see you later Darnell, imma show Tom our drama group room now." Zendaya said goodbye and we parted ways with him. After a few classrooms, we finally arrived at a big room, decorated with posters, pictures and sculptures. Inside was also a performing stage and a attached curtain for the plays.

When we entered the room, a few students turned their heads to us.

,,Miss Coleman, is this the model for-''