Arrangements

Your Pov~

"Aren't you going to feed me Miss L/N?~" I glared at Shota while pushing his pudding towards him. "You shut your face and eat your pudding. The only reason we are here right now is to figure out this damn agreement and you know it. Your lucky I agreed to do this at a cat Cafe in the first place." Shota smirked at me while starting to eat his pudding and I pulled out a small book and pencil ready to write.

"The only reason I'm even doing this is because we both know damn well Principal Nezu will send Mic your way and someone else to mine...there's more than enough people that he would have no problem practically handing me to another hero to care for..." There was a slight glint in his eye but I couldn't tell what part of my sentence it was for.

"Either way, we need to figure somethings out." He raised an eyebrow at me. "Like what?" "Things like, the times I'll be coming to see you, if you try calling me what times are good and what times aren't. A code for emergencies would be good too if something very bad was to happen and you needed my help."

I wrote down my recommendations as I spoke. "Why would you be the only one visiting between our homes?" I stared blankly at Shota before under the table and at his leg. You're might have a replacement but you are still getting used to it. "Not to mention I also live with my sister...and I don't want her trying to play cupid with me again..."

"Again?" He looked at me with a smirk. "It's nothing you need to pay mind too."