𝒯𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔

your view

Copia takes my hand and we walk up to the huge staircase, leading to many other rooms behind big doors. "Copia...uhm I was hoping that we could maybe talk about what happened earlier. I know we said that we should forget but I just can't. I can't forget. I need you to tell me why you suddenly pulled away..please.", I beg.

"Awh Hanna...", he starts and we stop walking for a second. The man pulls me in a tight hug and wraps his arms around me protectingly. "You must know,...oh how do I tell you this?...", he sighs and starts again: "So...you know who Sister Imperator is right? Well you haven't met her in person yet but I bet you watched the chapters on youtube, so you know quite a bit. And you know my status, I have quite a high status as Papa Emeritus the fourth. Well that's also why Sister watches over me very much, she couldn't risk anything happening to me which would mean that I would no longer be able to perform at concerts. What a tragedy...people love ghost! If ghost couldn't tour anymore, people would be very sad and maybe even disappointed. I think you get what I mean. However, this means that I can't have accidents, in any way possible. This implies things like car crashes or any accident that could lead to me having to stay in hospital; but also intimacy. I couldn't risk becoming a father and raising a kid together with the mother, as much as I want it. Well at least not until I get replaced by someone else and retire...a Papa that would be called 'Papa Emeritus the fifth'. I don't have much time left as Papa anyway, I don't get why Sister still watches over me all the time. So in conclusion: I am not allowed to have any intimacy, Sis doesn't even trust me with Condoms or any type of birth control for the woman involved."

"Oh...uhm wow...I don't even know what to say, honestly.", I reply, visibly a little abashed. "What about being in a relationship? Kissing or cuddling or making out? Are you allowed to do these things with anyone?", I ask, breaking the short silence.

"Well yes actually. I am allowed to do all of these things you said. But Sister might look after us, just to make sure.", Copia replies and pulls away from the long hug. "Lets get going again, hm?" He takes my hand into his.

"Yes please, I am excited to see all the rooms and everything!"