Good morning chat!

Tommy's Pov:

    I woke up this morning and had some breakfast. Then sped upstairs to start a stream. 'Good morning chat!' I said smiling twoards my monitor. I got a few, 'Hey tommy!'s' in chat and decided to keep going. "So, today we're going to be meeting up with tubbo and Ranboo!" I said starting my gaming file up.
    I was peacefully streaming with tubbo and ranboo on how to get better weapons I then heard Phil yell, me, Wilbur, and techno's names, I looked up at my clock and realized I had been streaming for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
    I said goodbye to chat and went downstairs. "Hey, toms!" A very cheerfull Phil said to me walking downstairs. "Good morning phil!" I said back grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge. "What did you call us down for Phil?" Techno said from in the living room. "Oh, yeah, you guys have your check ups today, at 4:30, and Tommy yours will be first." Phil said sitting at the couch.
     I froze, "Do I have to get shots Phil?" I asked nervously. "I don't know, but it has been a while since you got your shots last." Phil said looking back at his book. I hate shots, it feels like a bee sting, I fucking hate bees (No offense to tubbo). "Oh..o-ok.." I said trying not to have a breakdown. I think Phil noticed though, because he had a concerned look on his face.
     "You ok mate?" He asked putting the book down. "Yeah, I'm fine Phil, I'm going to go in my room to do some lore with tubbo and ranboo again, I never got to finish." I said walking upstairs, "Ok, I'll call you down for lunch in a few hours." Phil said looking back to his book.
    When I got to my room I realized I was still streaming. "Damnit." I said out loud. "Sorry about that chat. Phil called me downstairs for someting, let's get back to the stream." I said sitting down and putting my headphones on.  After awhile of streaming, I decided to end the stream. "Ok. I have to go to the doctors, but in about 2 days I'll do another stream." I said smiling. After ending the stream I got dressed in to a new outfit.
    After a little bit of criticism from myself, I decided on an oversized lavender sweatshirt and a black pair of pants.
(Here's what he looks like 👇)

(Ignore the face)"TOMMY, ITS TIME TO GO

(Ignore the face)
"TOMMY, ITS TIME TO GO." Phil yelled from the bottom of the steps. "COMING" I yelled back, taking my phone with me.

Hi! A/n here, I hope you like this story so far, anyway, have a nice day/night!
Bye lovelies!

-Ads <3