THE NEXT WEEK

After that day they went back to their life.

Your pov

I went to school to receive my result. It was all A.

Teacher: AAAAA and this is A too. Y/n you never disappoint me. I'm proud of you.
You: Thank you, sir.
Teacher: You can achieve a lot with this.

I thanked him and went out of the staff room. I reached home and went straight to my room and opened the drawer taking out the keys to my cupboard.
I unlocked it and threw a few things out as I saw my canvas and paints. I stood there for a while. I can remember every moment I've spent happily. I realized I never needed humans but my canvas and paints.

"Y/N! LET'S TALK!..... Y/N ARE YOU LISTENING OR NOT" my mother called me. I sighed and went downstairs.

She was having my result in her hands. I hate it when I get called to talk about my grades.

Mother: Take the seat! It's your trimester test and still, your grades in maths are low.

I lowered my head and listened to her.

Mother: I want you to focus more, how can you be this irresponsible about your grades? Get ready for the extra lessons after tuition.

I nodded and she asked me to leave. I went to my room packed my books and went to tuition classes.
The whole week I worked my ass off.

Woozi pov

I reached school, it was worse than always. I went to my class and I saw my friend talking to someone else. It makes me sad because we are no more friends.

I ignored him and walked past him I went to my seat. No one was there to talk to me. I miss Y/n and Wonwoo.

I attended classes, and it was finally lunchtime I went to the roof for fresh air. I was sitting there with my lunch.
I was smiling while thinking about Y/n and Wonwoo.

But it didn't last long as those three appeared. They poured the whole bucket on me. Not just my clothes but my lunch got ruined.
I said nothing, as I knew, speaking to them would cause more problems for me. If I will not open my mouth it will pass away.

They laughed at me and made a joke about me but after that, they left me. I stayed at Roof I didn't attend any class after that.

I just stay seated at the corner of the roof while watching students playing on the ground...

I stood up I don't know how my legs were moving on their own as they went to the railing and in a few seconds I found myself in the position where an Inch can end everything. I was standing at the edge of the roof.

But before my leg would step out my class president pulled me back I shouted but he tried to calm me as his few friends came to me as well.
They saved me and got me the permission to go home.

I straight went to my room I didn't want to face my parents because they would never understand. Without Changing my clothes I seated on my bed while watching out of the window. I heard my parents talking about me being always sad, a few tears left my eyes...

Wonwoo pov

I went for my weekly check-up.
My doctor examined my X-ray
Doctor: I hope you weren't hard on yourself
Wonwoo: I tried my best.
Doctor: If something happens contact me immediately.
Wonwoo: Yes I will
Doctor: Your parents are not here?
Wonwoo: Yes they are at home. It doesn't make sense to bring them here just to cry for me.

The doctor agreed with me I thanked him left the clinic and went to the school's basketball court.

I saw my junior playing alone.
Wonwoo: You're good at it now.
I clapped while walking towards him.
Dino: Hyung! Where were you?
Wonwoo: I was just busy.
Dino: Hyung can I ask you why you left playing basketball?
Wonwoo: um... It's just what I felt like.
Dino: Why?
Wonwoo: I'm going to die soon

"They say I have only 9 months. I might not be able to see next spring" I thought.

Wonwoo: Just kidding.
Dino: Oooh come on... Don't you scare me like this. I thought you were telling the truth.

He said as he went back to play and I left the court and went out.

tbh, it's been four years since my health is triggering me more. In starting my parents thought I must be anxious or anything but two years before I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, I was late enough to know about it and it's hard to cure. I have to live with it. They say I'm lucky enough that I lived longer.

I dropped out of school, and a few months later I was diagnosed with a brain tumor.
I was asked to live my life as I wanted to.
How can I live my life as I want to when I know I have no tomorrow?

That one day is near when I'll close my eyes and never be able to open it again.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Hi! I hope you're doing well... Well sad for me I'm suffering from fever (it's kind of really bad one) but nvm.

I hope you all will like it. I will post another part soon.

Btw its just a TMI

I'm a maths teacher but most of the students have problem with maths that's why I choose maths as Y/N's low grade subject 😃.

Enough for today
Bye have a nice day