Nadira's Father...

Edward's POV~

"I think we can't keep this from her for a long time, Carlisle", Carlisle just nodded.

"We promised not to talk about him again", Rosalie said.

"She is right, we made a promise Edward we can't talk about him", Esme said.

Today is the day, miraculously we four were together and alone. Bella and Edward went out for a walk with Renesmee. Eamon and Nadira were out on a day. Others went out hunting. I know we four have been waiting for this moment since Nadira told us about her mother Susan. We all wanted to talk about this person... the person who only we four know. That person who we promised not to talk about. He was the one who was our happiness once, but not anymore.  We never talked about him to anyone. Eamon must have taken a glimpse of him while seeing our past but he never asked about him. That person is the missing piece who we want back again...

"But she deserves to know about her father", Carlisle said.

"We still don't know whether he is the father or not", Rosalie said.

"You know that Rosaline... Nadira's birth cannot be a coincidence", I said. Rosalie knows, she knows he is the father but she doesn't want to accept the fact.

"It's better to tell her the truth, she is suspecting something already...", Carlisle said.

"Yeah, he is right... she knows that we know something about her father and we can't keep it from the others too", Rosaline just signed.

"It was the last thing he asked us Edward... he asked us not to talk about him... he asked us not to search for him... This is the only thing we can do to him, so please let's keep this to ourselves until the need comes", Esme said.

She is right, we can't ignore his promise...

"Esme is right, but we will tell her if Nadira asks us about her father", Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Nadira and Eamon are bickering again", I said and looked at Carlisle. He shook his head, before he could say anything we started hearing them.

"You scared the hell out of them", Nadira said with anger visible in her voice.

"I didn't do anything... What can I do if they get scared of me?", Eamon replied with a little innocence in his voice. Now we can see them they came through the forest.

"They are just kids Eamon... Keep your animal instincts to yourself", Nadira said.

"They are just the same age as us, how did they become kids?"

"Since you are 17 for 100 years doesn't mean you are still 17", Nadira said. We all started laughing at her comment. It's like this nowadays, she throws silly comments all the time and we all start laughing.

"What is this about?", Esme asked trying to keep a straight face. Nadira came inside hugged her and started complaining about Eamon.

"It's Jimin and Kai, We accidentally ran into them at the restaurant, so we sat near them... you know, I'm close to them, and they are the only people who became friends with me first... But this guy, he scared them", Esme saw Eamon.

"I can't help it... I was just looking at them and they got scared, What can I possibly do?", Eamon asked.

"Just looking at them? You gave them a killing look", Nadira said and gave Eamon a killing look.

"I can't support you in this Eamon", Carlisle said.

"Fine, I'm sorry.", Eamon said.

"And...", Nadira is not planning to leave him with just a sorry.

"And I'll try to get along with them", Eamon finished. Nadira shook her head and smiled at him.

"So what are you planning to do Nadira??", Carlisle asked. He asked Nadira to join our clan... to join our family. We heard Sam ask her to join his pack too.

"I'm sorry Carlisle... I know you are just worried about me, but I'm neither a werewolf nor a vampire. So I can't join a clan or a pack", she said.

"I respect your choice... but remember we are always here for you", Carlisle said to her. Everyone just nodded in agreement with him.

She is getting close to Eamon but she is still afraid of the Volturies. Whatever happened to her family doesn't help with this situation either.

Edward, I know some of you know something about my father but don't worry... I don't want to know about him... At least, that is the only thing I can do for my uncle.

It is Nadira's voice... I turned to her and she was smiling at me and I smiled back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV~ 

After that, everything was good. Renesmee was growing fast, but Nadira came up with a theory that she will stop growing once she become adult. But everything didn't went well.

"We saw Irina at the forest", Bella said to everyone.

"Who is she?", Nadira asked.

"She is our cousin", Eamon answered.

"Seeing Jacob must be too much for her", Carlisle said.

"I just wish I talked to her", Bella said.

"Don't worry, she is family, she will come back", Edward comforted her. But then Alice had a vision.

"What happened?", Jasper went to her side and asked holding her.

"The Volturies, they are coming... they will be here when the land is filled with snow... Irina is with them...", Alice said.

"What exactly did Irina saw?", Edward asked.

"We were walking and Nes was catching snow flakes...", Jacob said.

"Irina thought Renesmee was a new born child, It is a rule that new born children should not be created

"Irina thought Renesmee was a new born child, It is a rule that new born children should not be created...", Edward said.

"But she is nothing like them... she is born and not bitten", Bella argued.

"Aro has enough evidence in Irina's thoughts", Edward said.

"So are we fighting with the Volturies??", Nadira asked with little fear and little anger. She feared about Cullens getting hurt, but she was excited about her revenge... her revenge for her family... She knows it is not going to change anything and she promised her uncle not to go after Voltiries, but since they are planning to hurt the people she care bout, she can't hold back anymore...