IV --- Yumi

they/them like usual you feel me?!!!!!? OKAY LETS GO!!! (yumi reference)

~~~~~

3rd person P.O.V.

You and Yumi have been playing Rainbow Six Siège for a while now. You were pretty good at it, but it was nothing compared to Yumi. He kept on teasing you playfully at how 'you suck at the game' and that 'you have skill issues'. But it was fun nonetheless.

"Dude! He didn't even see me? How?! Is he stupid or something?" Yumi says, laughing at how he was able to kill a guy so effortlessly.

"It was pure luck. You ain't better than me! I do allat on purpose!" You say, laughing as you annoy Yumi.

"When we meet I'll beat your ass to see who's better! You'll be begging like 'Oh, Yumi! It hurts so much! Please have some mercy on me! I can't beat you you're so buff and powerful!'" He says mockingly, with an high pitched voice.

"Now you sound just like yourself. I could definitely take you in a fight! And I'll win too!" You say proudly, chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah. You'll win, my ass! I can definitely win a fight against you so easily! Let's do a boxing ring fight, and the rest of the Group can be the judges. It can also be in a Willy vlog! Because you know Nick and his love for Willy vlogging everything..." Yumi says whilst laughing, making you laugh too.

"I'd love our fight to be in a Willy vlog! And if it's a tie the Willies or whatever they're called would definitely say I won." You say, practically bragging.

"The what? The Willies?" Yumi says in shock, laughing so incredibly hard.

"Duh, the Willies! The Willy nation! Whatever they're called! We could ask Nick what they're called. But I love the Willies! Just imagine if he started every vlog saying 'What's up Willies!' or some stupid shit like that!" You say, making you and yumi laugh so incredibly hard, you almost fell off your chair by laughing so hard.

"That's the funniest shit! Yeah I'll force him to say that at the start of every vlog from now on!" Yumi says, laughing, as you guys both continue playing Rainbow Six Siège.

You both continue playing Rainbow Six, before changing game and starting to play PowerWash Simulator.

"Yumi! Wanna finish the Spongebob thing? You didn't finish it with Larry so do it with me!"

"But it'll take so fucking long to finish! I don't got the time to do allat!" Yumi complains like a toddler.

"Grow your balls and lets go! It wont take long, since you're not high this time." You chuckle, saying it playfully.

"I'm always high, brotha! I'm high on life!" Yumi says with a country accent, making you laugh incredibly loudly.

"You sound like those fucking divorced dads." You say playfully.

"Nah, brotha, I'm a virgin with 75 children, with my wife Martha!" He says, still wearing his country accent.

"75?!" You say in shock, laughing.

You both continue with your shenanigans before saying goodbye to eachother, leaving the call.

~~~~~

okay but hes a virgin with 75 children! aint that one way to live. pls request guys! me no got idea no mo! help a homie out 🙏🙏

[542 words]

lights out!