Entry 1 - 8/24/14

Today was the first day of school. It was the beginning of 8th grade. I was so excited, except when I found out that my best friend had a new best friend. My best f... I mean old best friend was Hailee. We have been friends since 5th grade and now she acts like I'm nothing. Her new best friend is Laci. I don't really like her, she's a 6th grader. Why can't everything be back to normal? I mean normal for me, I don't know what normal is for other people. Everyone has their own normal. My main conversation today was this...

" Hey Alaina!"

" Oh, hi Sami."

" How was your summer?"

" Good I guess, how was yours?"

" Good! I went to Florida. I went to visit family, but we also got to do several fun things."

" What fum stuff?"

" I went water skiing, went to an amazement park, the last thing was I got to go scuba diving."

" Oh, I just mainly did things like reading."

" That's a little different for you..."

" Well, I discovered this author that I like. Her name is Jodi Picoult."

Sami is a person that doesn't really talk to me. Last year she was the school loser and then she became this flawless person. I wonder what she did. Well , this is the end of it. Hopefully this year goes GREAT.