He turns into a baby

I know this is a common chapter in scenarios book, but I couldn't resist it!

Due to unfortunate circumstances, and a prank gone too far, your sweet, quiet boyfriend was turned into a baby. Yes of course he was adorable, cute and irresistible. Which led to this moment. You, grilling Keefe and Dex about what the hail happened to your boyfriend.

Tam was sitting on the couch, mumbling to himself, while playing with some shadows. You were about to rage dump shadows on Keefe and Dex. Keefe was nervously smiling and Dex was trying to explain.

According to Dex, Keefe had wanted to change Tam's hair color to pink, but he grabbed the wrong elxir and that led to another thing, leading to here, your boyfriend, as a BABY!

You turned to him and gently picked him up. He giggled and burbled in your arms. You smile as you stroke his head. Then you turn and glare at the two elven boys. The two of them quickly leave the room with a long list of what you needed for Tam.

Before they left you threatened them if they didn't come back quick enough, you would haunt their nightmares forever! Baby Tam was just giggling in a corner, but now it was feeding time and boy was this gonna be a slightly difficult task, so of course you dragged Linh into it.

(Time skip to bed time, cause we need one)

Tam was laying in bed, after a crazy dinner session with him being picky and wanting what you were eating. You laid next to him as he mumbled and eventually fell asleep, with him next to you, buried in the black and white star covered blanket.

In the morning you awoke to Tam's arms wrapped around your waist and was cuddling you and nuzzling into your neck. But one slight problem, he was naked. You quickly got out and blushed while wandering around trying to find a shirt for him. 

Tam woke up due to the noise and smiled at you, while watching you looking for a shirt for him. After you found his black tunic, the two of you cuddled, until he got up, saying he needs to deal with something. Let's say you didn't see him until dinner and Dex and Keefe weren't talking to you much anymore, well more like just Keefe!

Ahh, I finally got this done!!! So sorry for the long wait, school just hit off and I'm dying of heat and tiredness. But I got it done. I'll try and make some short, sweet chapters coming up! Any requests please leave them in the request section. 

Have a good day/night! Enjoy reading! - Moonstar