Chapter III - Reunion

I have moved on... Didnt I?

You were walking back home after an exhausting day at school. Kicking stones lazily, suddenly you heard a man shouting his lungs out. You were already quiet upset you didn't get to have a good day because of that unknown boy and his 'time leaping abilities' and people were screaming in the middle of the road, well not exactly but anyways! You shouted out a sentence which was actually supposed to be mumble, "'bRing mE mY bAt. Like what the fuck are you gonna do with it". You said mockingly before realising you said it out loud.

Everyone's gaze turned to you as they were staring at you. You were looking at a dude getting punched, kicked.. his face was bruised up. You slid down the grass and walked between the men pushing everyone aside.

"Aree? You are the boy I saw near Naoto a few days ago? Nice to meet you! [L/n]
[Y/n]." You went near the boy stretching out your hand. The boy hesitantly looked at it before standing up.

A guy who was screaming for his bat a few seconds ago caught your wrist harshly.

"Can you please let me go. I would not like to resort to violence." you said calmly staring into his eyes.

The guy looked taken aback a little but continued to trash talk with 0% confidence. "And what if I don't?" He started to laugh. You caught his wrists and swiftly kicked his knee caps making him kneel, you immediately raised your right knee and kicked his jaw leaving him paralysed for a few minutes.

The arena went silent "Fucking underground fights." You muttered under your breath.

"what the hell?! She is so strong!!" A boy with brownish- hair with glasses said, you heard a couple of guys greeting and bowing down to someone.

The guy came to consciousness but not for long. Kiyomasa lazily bowed, his head still spinning because of the impact a few seconds ago.

This seems to have caught the attention of the tall lad. He looked annoyed.
"Oi Kiyomasa who died and made you the king?" The tall guy kicked the Kiyomasa in his stomach causing the guy to fall down immediately losing consciousness. He looked quite suprised and raised one of his eyebrows diverting his attention to you.

You peeked to see who it was, your eyes widened. You took a quick glance at the short blonde head's wrist...'that bracelet..it has to be'

"Mikey..?" Your voice cracked. Mikey took a look at you at raised an eyebrow in confusion. Ofcourse he didn't recognise you, puberty hit you like a truck. You smiled closing your eyes pulling you sleeve up showing the matching bracelet.

He widened his eyes, even Draken looked shocked. "C'mon dude I come back after 2 years and all you do is stare at me?" You teased them. You suddenly felt his body collide with you, he was hugging you tight, "s-saku??" He whispered shakily.

"You still haven't let go of that nickname huh?" You smiled. He gripped onto you stronger. "M-mikey your going to kill me" you were practically suffocating. He let go of you. Draken also hugged you, unlike Mikey he let go after few seconds.

There was murmuring everywhere, "who is she??"
"How does she know the commander?"
"She is so strong!"
"I think I saw her somewhere..."
Everyone were shocked for obvious reasons.

[ Takemichi's POV: ]

'[L/n]? That's it! Apparently she was one of the closest people to Sano Manjiro!, but she was murdered... After that rumours sano manjiro changed ..I have to ask Naoto about this but for now I have to make sure he doesn't meet kisaki tetta.'