༻𓊈𒆜 Shin Soukoku (Fluff) 𒆜𓊉༺

Trigger warning: PTSD, traumatized children, overall adorable, papa Aku

One morning, Akutagawa got a knock on the door by a frantic dazai. "Akutagawa help! Atsushi got turned into a child but I can't take care of him because of a mission! Please take care of him." and Akutagawa being Akutagawa, he couldn't say no to dazai.

Akutagawa took the toddler were-tiger and closed the door as dazai ran off. He held atsushi and brought him to the couch, setting his head down on a pillow as he put a blanket over him.

The black haired male walked over to the stove and started grabbing ingredients. He knew that as soon as the toddler woke up, he'd be hungry. So he got started on making pancakes. He measured the flour and cracked two eggs before mixing it. He tuned on the stove and put butter on the pan, waiting for it to melt. He kept stirring the batter and then poured it into the pan.

He flipped the pancakes and turned the stove off and opened the cabinet, grabbing the plate. He closed the cabinet and putting the pancakes on the plate. He put the syrup right next to the plate and went to his room, waiting for the Jinko to wake up.

├┬┴┬┴ Time skip ┬┴┬┴┤

Akutagawa was awakended by the sound of a vase falling. He got up and opened his bedroom door to see the where-tiger. Atsushi was in the corner having a panic attack. When he saw Akutagawa, he cried. He thought that Akutagawa was going to punish him just like the headmaster did..

Instead Aku went over to Atsu and picked him up, hugging him. "It's going to be ok.." akutagawa rubbed circles into the toddlers back and started humming softly, trying to calm him down.

After a few minutes, the baby Jinko stopped crying and looked at Akutagawa before whispering in his ear. "I'm... Sorry for breaking your vase mister..." Akutagawa simply ruffled Atsushi's hair and smiled. "It's alright, I can easily replace it." the shorter boy simply smiled at the taller. "Y-You're not mad?" he asked, a bit surprised. "Why would I be? It's just a vase." Akutagawa put Atsushi down. "The headmaster would've... Chained me up and punish me for breaking it.." his smile faltered. Once akutagawa noticed this he put his hand on the toddlers shoulder. "He's not here, so dont worry about him ok?" Atsushi nodded and hugged Akutagawa's leg.

"I made you breakfast by the way." as soon as Akutagawa said that, atsushi rushed to the kitchen. Akutagawa chuckled a little bit and followed the young boy into the kitchen. He grabbed the plate, syrup, and silverware, bringing it to the table. Atsushi sat down and started digging in. His eyes lit up. "It tastes amazing mister!" atsushi said between bites. "Call me Aku Ji-" Akutagawa cut himself off. "Atsushi." he corrected himself. The Jinko smiled widely and finished the pancakes in no time.

The child yawned and rubbed his eyes before looking at Akutagawa. "Can we go to the park!" atsushi's smile was contagious, he was just adorable. "Sure, let's go get you some new clothes." the Mafioso extended his hand, letting atsushi hold it as they walked over to Ryu's bedroom.

Akutagawa grabbed some of his old clothes before handing it to the Jinko. "Here, I don't know if these will fit, but just try them on for now. We can go buy some more later." the black haired male smiled before exiting the room, letting the child change.

Atsushi walked out and hugged Ryunosuke. "I'm done! Let's go!" he smiled and put both his arms up, asking to be picked up. Akutagawa complied and picked Atsushi up, spinning him around in a circle before setting him on his shoulders. "Let's go then."

Akutagawa opened the front door and walked out, closing it. He put his key in the keyhole and turned it until he heard a click. He took the key out and r put it in his pocket before walking off towards the park. He walked down the street as Atsushi started fiddling with Akutagawa's hair, braiding a few pieces.