jailbreaK

*cutely eats ur familys toes* hoep u enjoy <3\\

3rd person POV.

ranboo was gracefully laying on the couch watching the news (😩) when the love of their life showed up on the screen. At first they were excited..but that excitement slowly turned into sadness when they read what it said. "BB-B-B-B--B-BREAKING NEWS! DONALD J. TRUMP HAS BEEN ARRESTED! AND THIS IS HIS MUGSHOT" Ranboo was filled with a mix of rage and sadness, they felt as if they had to do something about it. They gracefully leapt up from the couch and walked into their room to make a plan on how they were going to save their lover from prison. 

AFTER SECONDS, MINUTES, HOURS, uh like 5 hours idk. Ranboob had finally come up with the perfect plan to break donald trumpet/ their lover <3 out of prison, the name of their plan was... "jailbreaK" 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩      😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩  😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩

it was 2:abfaidowhefwh3rufeowrwi8oasrfgeirurgfg478estvh89whtgvgeryty38rsjtng8h3wuebrfgiukwer6g8uehtrgy8riujawhetsyfduiwafsfy89odjgrtuwdicyhb w3hk6tygf jqukis7tughikw8t5yewihergfs0ogeofb ehidgyfd and ranboo was standing about half a mile away from the prison.  Ranboo was begining to put their plan into action. they slowly made their way into the prison. they casually walked into the prison bc the gaurds were to shocked by how gorgeous they were. Ranboob cutely grabbed a prison guard by the neck and said in an extremely cute and not threatening at all voice = "WHERES TRUMP."   the guard spoke while gasping for air ="c-ce-ll *gasp* 4-420 *gasp*,".. "give me the keys," = Ranboo replied, clearly getting more angry by the second. the guard pointed to a cabinet on their left. Ranboo drop kicked the guard out of the prison and opened the cabinet. after searching for a few seconds they found the key to cell 420, trumps cell.  Ranboo began walking to trumps cell, all the other guards were to scared to do anything so they just cried in the corner like a loser. after ranboo made it to trumps cell they pulled out a bouquet of flowers, not just any flowers but trumps favorite, roses. then ranboo slowly unlocked and opened trumps cell. they entered the cell and....Ranboo dropped the bouquet, their eyes filling with anger and tears as they stared at the giant hole that was going through the wall of the cell into the outside. Someone had already broken trump out. '-But why? who? when?-' Ranboo thought. then it clicked, obama. trumps ex. ever since trump broke up with obama, hes been trying to win trump back for months, constantly calling him, showing up at his house with flowers (not even his fav ones either😨😪) telling him how much he "loves" him. its no suprise that he would go all the way to break trump out of jail to try to get back with him. Ranboo quickly exited the prison destroying everything in their path (in this they look like their vtuber model but like have power they had in dsmp idk they js have super cool awesome powers lol). after Ranboo made it home they decided to go to sleep, it was getting late and they would need a long nights rest if they wanted to save trump from obama.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA chapter 1 done, yippee!

chapter 2 soooon!!!!!!!!!!!

luv u pooks <3