Doctor

Hello humans! This is my first time writing in this style so bare with me I wanna give credit to @idactullyratherdie for this idea! 

AU

Nico had a mix of emotions for this announcement now a few of them were  excited and fear as  Nico walked into Cafe Half-Blood  ( I know I'm so creative)to meet Percy. 

"Hey Percy thanks for meeting me for a sec" Nico said to Percy. 

"Yeah no problem I needed to get out of the house anyway" Percy responded to Nico.

"Yeah I'm just gonna put it straight out there I'm dating Will" Nico told Percy.

Percy had a weird look on his face "As in your doctor Will?" Percy asked Nico. 

"Yes and before that we were friends in college remember?" Nico responded to Percy. 

"Wait as in Will Solace? Junior year?" Percy asked.

"Yes how many times do I have to say it to get it through your small brain" Nico said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, oh! That is great! I'm happy for you!" Percy said to Nico. 

"Thanks now should we go order something?"

 Hi! I hope you liked this it was short I hope I will be able to give longer chapters soon! I will not be updating only when I can because school and my other project, and that I hate. I will hopefully see you soon! (And I hope @idactullyratherdie you liked it!)