Revealing How It Feels

Bakugo stands on stage with his chest puffed up and his chin in the air. The crowds surround him holding up his merch and waving their hands. A voice booms from the arena, "And the Number One Hero! The Great, the Strong, the Powerful. The New Symbol of Peace is... DynaMight!!!"

The crowd screams and roars! They begin chanting his name, "DynaMight! DynaMight! DynaMight!" Bakugo basks in the glory.

The chants turn into, "Kacchan! Kacchan! Kacchan!"

His eyes twitches, "Shut the fuck up, you damn nerd! Don't call me that stupid nickname!" Bakugo yells awakening up from his dream. Izuku falls back in surprise.

"Kacchan! You're awake," Izuku smiles.

"What the hell do you want, you stupid Deku!! You woke me up from my fucking sleep!" Bakugo screams.

Izuku hushes him placing his finger on his mouth, "Kacchan shhh! You are in danger, and I am getting you out of here."

Bakugo bites his finger. Izuku yanks his hand away, "Ow!" He raises his finger to his eye line and pouts.

"Don't you EVER. Fucking do that again," Bakugo growls.

Izuku nods sucking on his damaged finger, hoping to soothe the pain.

He pauses, 'Wait... Isn't this an indirect kiss? Huh, I guess I don't feel anything unless it's with Mura.'

Izuku moves over to the side and helps Bakugo out of bed, "Kacchan, lean on my shoulder."

Bakugo looks at Izuku's pleading eyes, begging him to come with him. He rolls his eyes and lifts up his arm, "Shut up, shitty Deku. Don't tell me what to do."

He lifts him up from the hospital bed and warps his arm over his shoulder. Izuku stumbles with the new weight, but steadys himself leaving Bakugo's room. They take their time down the hallway and enter into a large meeting room to the left. Izuku places Bakugo near a chair and he sits down. He huffs and puffs trying to catch his breath, honestly, not at his very best after using his quirk.

Bakugo's eye twitches and his face flashes a hint of concern, "Oi Deku--" A red laser shines on Bakugo's chest, and pierces through the window.

In an instant, Izuku jumps in the laser's path and holds out a mirror deflection the ray off into the night sky. He pushes Bakugo to the ground and they both roll underneath the table. The room shakes and the side of the building bursts in, sending the table flying. A figure walks through the hole in the glass and stares at Bakugo. Izuku stands in front protecting Bakugo with his left arm.

"Out of the way Midoriya," the assailant commands.

Izuku shakes his head, "I'm not going anywhere... Nise Masayoshi."

Bakugo squints, "Who?"

Nise scowls at Bakugo, "Nise Masayoshi, the one you bullied relentlessly! Midoriya, you protected me from Bakugo years ago when you were quirkless... You stood up to him for me. Do you think it's fair that, that bully, that menace, gets to become a hero?! How can you stand there and defend him?!"

"A hero will always protect those who can't protect themselves," Izuku glares at Nise.

"What the fuck? You saying I can't protect my own damn self? Know your place Deku!" Bakugo screams in his ears.

"Kacchan..." Izuku frowns.

Nise scoffs, "Now, see? You want to save this bastard? Just like you want to help those who experimented on me?! You want them to be free and live peacefully? All they deserve is pain and humiliation. Bullied by those who throw their weight around!"