chapter 1(P)

Again .......

Y/n *pov*...

You were thinking about him ,his eyes,his smile,his confidence,his enthusiasm..
Suddenly the Bell ring indicating that now class is started to begin and you come from your thoughts then Sam said "let's talk about it later" .....
But haw can you can't think about him.
Teacher came and started to give lecture about physics... But your eyes just stayed outside the big glass window and you saw the rain and think about him .. u don't like rain cause it's just give negative vibe..but he likes it .and it have vary much attachment between you and him .....
And thought about his eyes how no one ever daire to see in your eyes not even your elite teacher with that much confidence and keep reminding you that day when you meet him....................

One year ago
It was a regular Sunday for you but without sun it was heavily raining outside and how you hate it ..

Now you are sitting on bed with your spectacle on and tuck in your thick blanket while reading" harry Potter and the deathly hallows " novel by j.k.rolling ... Then suddenly your phone started to ringing the song started to play " love me like you do " and how you got irritated
And received call ofcourse it was your one and only friend Sam ...
" Did you like" it he ask "shut up" you said and he laughed....
"Ok my anti-romantic sweetheart"
"Don't be cheese said straight forward what you want to say " you said ."oh can we hangout and it's Sunday so.." "no" you said straight forwardly.." oh come on y/n it's been while we were hangout and grandmother was missing you also ,and I know you can't say no to her so just come ,and she is making white souce pasta specially for you..."
"Ok I am coming " you said "ok by " he said and cut the call you just get your self up from the fluffy bed and remove your spectacle then put your book on your bookshelf and move to your wooden almirah and take out a denim blue jean and Gucci full sleeves black top .....and then put lipbalm and leave the room ,not even glancing at mirror then is no mirror at the entire room not even a piece of glass ......

While going down stairs you hear someone called you you glance back and saw mary your caretaker lady at her late thirties but looks like at age of forty five ,fair skin ,thin body and visible wrinkles on her face with black simple dress which is long not so cheap and not even expensive and her visible plain gold ring on her hand . She looks at me like checking out me and ask" y/n where are you going" you said " Sam's place " and smile ,she got excited and ask " oh finally you are going to hangout with him , it's been while, told him to visit us next time and I miss him ,she said lovingly and left ....
You started to go outside then drive uncle john came and ask " where you wan go y/n " " Sam's place " you said politely,and went inside my Rolls royal car , and park in the near by street,you went down from car and took umbrella as it's still raining,and john took his and started to walk to Sam's home
Sam is really poor boy who live near the streets with his grandmother, sister"suzy and brother"mark" you have really good relationship with them they are like your family,
Family ,"huh " you chucked think about your so-called family with just name only...

You Just reached to Sam's home which is just neer a store and it's look like a broken house, which face Earthquake Manny times ,you Bell the ring and shut down your umbrella and within few seconds the door got opened and suzy suddenly hug you ,and how much you feel uncomfortable ,but same time being loved ,never on one your before meeting them hug you, it's always been handshake and you still love handshake,but excited from suzy and mama.. you called mary mama cause she takes care for you since when you were one year old .... About your biological mother you called her " ma" ...