➷ chapter 10 .

"you drew stars around my
scars but now i'm bleeding"

"you drew stars around myscars but now i'm bleeding"

chapter 10,,, brother <3
<•~•>

"to earth, seri," mika said snapping her fingers infront of seri's face.

"oh? oh yeah i just, i don't know thought of something, i guess." seri replied snapping out of her thoughts. "anyways tell me about yourself, mika !!" she exclaimed being the bright sun she is.

"oh? i joined tomorrow actually, my brother studies here. i was in another school, but i changed it due to, uh.. some things, and yeah that's it?" mika said, her smile instantly dropping on the mention of her school change.

"wait, you're an 05 liner??" asked seri, being dumbfounded by how she's in the same class as her, as the periods differ when classes do.

"uh no, i skipped a my primary, i'm a 06 liner," mika replied sheepishly, to which seri nodded. and as they exchanged numbers, they started off with the club necessities.

"so here is all the art supplies you need, you definitely require watercolors though,"

-----

as the class bell rung, mika walked up to seri."unnie, can i take you somewhere??"

"what??, don't call me unnie" she said shocked," i don't like being older anyways," the older said with a smile, to which mika nodded, giggling."let's go now," mika said, her hand holding seri's wrist walking with a fast pace.

"yahh," mika called out to someone, looking up seri realised it was really him.

god, i am blessed today. he's so pretty.

"oh? ika, what're you upto?? did you blend in your surroundings?? how's the club?" nishimura riki asked patting her sister's head. "it's all right, riki. oh and seri, he's riki, my brother . and riki she's seri." mika introduced themselves to eachother.

hearing the name seri, he suddenly remembered berry. quickly brushing his thoughts off his mind, he greeted seri.

"hi seri ! nice to meet you, i'm riki, her brother," he greeted, snapping seri out of her thoughts. the girl smiled and shaked the hand he was offering. instantly feeling sparks around her body, she smiled. "hi riki, nice to meet you too ! hope we become friends??", she asked in hope of not getting disappointed.

"uh, i- yes of course. i've heard your name from my friend jake and sunoo, you know them right??" he asked completely unsure to which she nodded," mhm, yes they are my great friends."

yeah, jake will definitely die today.

as they both talked, mika watched them in awe, "you both look so cute together," she commented, catching both of them off gaurd. in their defense, seri shooked her head while niki brushed his hair back, now looking at the band-aid on his finger.

as they both ignored mika's comment, seri spoke up," oh how about your cut?? is it okay?", "mhm it is, thankyou for asking."

as the bell rung again, indicating the starting of the next period," oh okay guys i'll have to leave, bye mimi, bye riki." seri said as she saw kiara and aeri waiting fo her at the end of the corridor.

--

╰☆ yang vivs · ✧

╰☆ yang vivs · ✧

guysss hru all,, my exam is on 11 and today is a no study dayy wohooooo,, i'll write like three more chap for this month today :>

take care guyss

oh and how's the book?? is it too disappointing now?? 😨😨

love y'all smm

ika = yatika

-RIKINIKI is the best y'all my twins frfr

10:53 pm.
september 06, 2023.

reiination.