Chapter 1

"Who's that?" Grace asks as her gaze meets Ben's.
"Dr Saanvi Bahl" he replies. His eyes never leaving the sight of the doctor. His mouth hung lower as if he was debating to say more. To say more about the woman he realised his love for only hours prior.

His thoughts were disrupted by his wife's touch on his arm. "Shall we go home?" She asks pulling him away from her. A slow sinking feeling erupted in his gut.
"Yeah let me just see if Mick got a taxi safely." He smiled and walked off. Not another word was said to his wife.

"Alex, I can't do this I'm sorry." Saanvi looks into the eyes of her old love. "I know you still love Scott and I can't tear your family apart."
"No saanvi-" Alex gets interrupted by a man tapping on saanvi's shoulder.
"I'm sorry" is all Saanvi can say before Alex walks off and she turns to find herself inches away from Ben. "Ben? What's wrong?"
"Come with me." Ben replied through gritted teeth. He walked down a narrow corridor, left through baggage claim. After waiting moments, she followed cautiously.

Ben tried each door until he came across a storage closet. It was small and reminded him of the cleaning cupboard they made out in not long before. Saanvi followed carefully behind him. The closet was warm and had shelves up to its low ceilings. Bleach and buckets and mops, just other cleaning supplies held up on the walls. Once they were both looking at one another, Saanvi spoke.
"Are you ok? What's wrong?" This time she asked with a worry deeper than before.
"I'm ok." He grabbed her forearm in support. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok." At the sound of his voice saying those words she broke down in tears, and without thinking he held her close to his chest.

A familiar feeling came about them and then it all went white.

{* Author note: *}
Hey,
I just wanted to write this as there wasn't many benvi manifest stories out there. I also write this whilst walking on the beach so if I need to add anything or change anything cuz I made a mistake please let me know i will not be offended 😭.
Hope you enjoy thanks x