ೃ⁀➷ INFORMATION : ̗̀➛

: ̗̀ OKAY SO, im writing this book from the xiao chapter of my last oneshot book. i was barely interested to finish it on my other one and just wanted to start it on a new book and a whole story instead of a one shot so here we are. my first book was the oneshot collection and now my second book which is an actual story/book. it might take me awhile to complete it because im not a very motivated person!!

IMPORTANT POINTS!!

: ̗̀the past and personality of yn is a very close representation to me. some of her backstory may be what has happened to me, so please be respectful!

: ̗̀this is a female reader!

: ̗̀very slow updates as i mentioned earlier. im not a very motivated person especially when it comes to stories and continuing long plots!!

: ̗̀there will be mature content included such as; abuse, heartbreak, sh, mature jokes, sarcasm, 18+ scenarios, sa and swears!!

: ̗̀all of the characters are from the age of 16-25!

: ̗̀povs of both Xiao and yn is included!!

: ̗̀first and second pov!!

: ̗̀lower case is intended!!

: ̗̀➛🎸 - xiao's pov
: ̗̀➛🌷 - y/n's pov

: ̗̀there are also a lot of music references and heavily based on some songs too.
playlist link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4dolXzSrtFRCHBxcrb5htm?si=gKgBYgGaQduOO03y5QDXxQ&pi=e-l9nXbmI6Qkq1

: ̗̀last but not the least, thank you so much for reading my book and please enjoy!!

-Ivuriastar💋