Sorry

Sunghoon POV

'I opened my eyes blinking numerous times to try and adjust to the bright lights around me."Oh you're awake!" spoke a deep voice next to me."Yeah" I replied but what do you mean awake?"I asked "Oh you fainted not long after we had left the car but luckily I had caught you in time" "Thanks!" "Don't worry about it its basically my second job as your husband" he said not looking up from his work."No really though thanks" I said feeling my face heat up.

~This man is not good for my health~(Yh Neither is K and Jungwon doing the Gento challenge but ayy who's complaining Sunghoon:Gurl bffr this is real 😒 Says the one in a ff but anygays😑)

As I slowly started to get up I realised that I wasn't at home like I expected to be but I was at the Sim Industries building mor specifically Jake's office.Even before we got married he never let me come in here the only other people I've seen come in here are Sunoo and Jungwon but here I was.But just to make sure I wasn't being delulu like someone *cough*authornim*cough* I decided to ask him."Where exactly are we?" I asked 

"My office"

"and exactly how did I get here?"

"I carried you"Still not glancing up at me

"You carried me?"I asked pointing towards myself

He nodded starting to become irritated

"But How?"I asked being so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Jake getting up pushing up his glasses on to his forehead/hair (broooo thinking abt it makes me crazy Sunghoon:Back off🔪Chill dude 😕)

Suddenly I was swept up from the couch like a feather to find myself being carried by Jake in a bridal hold."Like this," he whispered into my ear.

I gulped."Can you put me down," I croaked feeling the life drain out of me,(falling for a stranger good gracious)"Why,scared?"he asked.Heat rose to my cheeks.I looked away but nevertheless (lowkey love Song Kang) nodded (Love Talk lyrics are crazyyyyy).Jake's face instantly changed,"Come on Hoonie let's go" he said sternly after putting me down,"What,Why so suddenly?" I asked."Just cover your eyes"  I squeeze my eyes shut unsure of what's about to happen.

~TIME SKIP~  

(I can't believe I'm being deprived of going to see my husband BCS of my bougie boarding school brother like why don't you come home on Saturday WHY FRIDAY?!)

Jake POV

Soon enough we arrive home."How come I didn't know you had social anxiety?"I asked Hoon while we took of our shoes."Uhm I guess I never told you," he shrugs putting his shoes in their rack.

I grab his wrist as he is about to leave,"Hoonie please I'm begging you tell me next time if anything like this happens,"

(QUICK POV CHANGE BCS Y TF NOT)

Sunghoon POV

~ASDFGHJASDFG why did he do that forrrrr~I start to feel my cheeks warm up~shit I'm blushing~

"O...Ok"I nod shyly. I sprint upstairs telling him I need to shower.

(Back to jakeypoo)

Jake POV

After,Hoon ran off I found myself smiling at him ~wtf, why am I smiling~ I internally slapped myself and decided I should shower as well like Hoon.(I need the light,forget me not,blossom & criminal love>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> they are just THOSE songs).

(TIOME SHKIPPPPPPP)

 ( I was dancing to just right when I rmbrd I had to finish writing my other oneshots *sigh* )

After showering,I decided to cook dinner since it was already late and due to fainting and later having to leave neither of us had eaten anything. Deciding, to cook rabboki because that the only think Mrs.Lee taught me before moving here(I've been listening to Bite Me for hours non stop).

After leaving the rabboki on slow heat I decided to go wake up Hoon.

"Hoon,Hoonie!" I called gently shaking him,"Wake up, you need to eat"

He started to stir in his sleep and wake up,"Yeah?" he asked confused,"Come lets eat," I told him. He cutely rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands getting up. I folded at the sight of his little pout and messy hair with a confused face (Sim Whipped Jaeyun).

Having too much of his cuteness for the third time today I scooped him up in my arms and started to walk downstairs.

"AH!", he yelled shocked from being carried,"Sim Jaeyun, Put. Me. Down" That did something to me he never calls me Jaeyun let alone the full government name I found that hot ( I was rewatching Boys Planet last night and Aigoyaaaaaaa~)"Say that again." I told him, "No", he replied.

 Say it or I'll kiss you."W--What No!", he yelled,"You bet-" However he was cut of by something

----------------------------------------------------

IM BACK BIATCHESSSSSSSSSS

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

ALSO I WROTE PARTS OF THESE AGES AGO THATS Y IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE OUT DATED BUT WTV

ANYGAYS RMBR TO VOTE AND COMMENTS FOR UR LOVELY RAKA 

I LOVE YOU ALL 
MWAH 

xoxo