Trailer

Rain pours onto the ground, thunder is heard in the distance.

The world gathers together together, to mourn the loss of every hero that died fighting a huge threat.

Graves of the fallen heroes are shown each at a time as a few shots show different people all around the world, holding a candle in respect.

The scene changes to a casket with a S on it, the House of El symbol. Within the casket? Was a blonde girl, two halves of her body recovered and restored to give her a funeral.

(Superman) "The world was forever changed... When we fought back against a threat bigger and complicated than we've ever faced -" he gives a speech to everyone.

Scene switches to the Justice League at the front, in front of the graves, each grieving on their own. Superman, Batman, Black Canary and many more heroes... Including Y/N aka Phyliis

 (Superman) "The threat of Tempest has changed everything for all of us, The Justice League was fractured, many heroes died in this conflict, but we still remain as the world's protectors, we shall honor our friend's sacrifices, and never forget them, that includes my cousin: Supergirl, Kara Zor-El"

Fighting is shown, showing Kara's torn in half body discarded across the floor by monster that was formerly Hawkgirl

The scene switches to Supergirl's Grave: Kara Zor-El, loved hero, friend and cousin. Where Clark stands over her grave, paying his respects.

Before the scene changes to Y/N, at her grave next, rain pours down as he's on his knees. Grieving his heart out as he screams out a cry into the air.

It blacks out to Y/N viciously killing the monster, without mercy. Before a shot switched from that part, to him at the grave site. His fists clenching harder, showing anger.

(Superman) "It won't be the same without her"

(Batman) "Y/N said the same thing, Dick's team is still grieving about her death"

(Superman) "Any word from Y/N yet?"

(Batman) "No, Dick informed me Y/N hasn't responded to Conner's calls or texts. But he's insisted on going over to check on him.

(Superman) "Any luck?"

(Batman) "No, strangely enough... Conner hasn't responded back either, Dick's team is investigating his last whereabouts"

The scene changes to Y/N at Kara's grave once more, where he is greeted by an unexpected figure, Wally West. Trying to console him.

However... He got closer, Y/N turned round and...

(Miss Martian) "Guys! I found Wally! He's... Badly beaten up just like Conner was" she was shocked by the many wounds inflicted on him, suffering bruises and fractured bones, near the grave sight of Kara Zor-El.

🎵 I see a Red Door, and I want it Painted Black 🎵

PrimeofPrimes115 Presents

🎵 No colors anymore, I want them to turn black 🎵

A Story inspired by 2Runeand4Skull's Justice League: The Malignant Uprising