Chapter 04

Clara's POV
The next morning I got up and got ready only to receive a text from Violette explaining that she and Edward were going out of town for personal reasons and that Rose and Jasper would be keeping an eye on me.

I texted her back and went downstairs to hitch a ride with Jason

School continued like normal except for Edward and Violette's absence which Bella sorely missed as she put all her efforts into her outfit hoping to catch Edward's attention.

School continued like normal except for Edward and  Violette's absence which Bella sorely missed as she put all her efforts into her outfit hoping to catch Edward's attention

I continued about my day, ignoring her and spending time with my new friends.

~~~timeskip~~~
Violette and Edward were gone for a week, and during that week Bella's attitude and behavior have gotten worse.

Bella was now stalking and harassing my new friends, The Cullens (minus Alice), and demanding answers about Edward and acting as if he was her boyfriend or something.

Dad and Jason had to break up two fights at home between us and the school had to break up one. All three were found to be the result of Bella attacking me and me defending myself and whooping her ass.

But finally, the week was over and Edward and Violette returned.

Violette let me know that Edward was going to have a talk with Bella in biology. So while Jason and I were talking by his car (which was next to Bella's truck) we got a front row seat to Bella storming out looking pissed with an annoyed Edward trailing behind her.

She immediately goes up to me and grabs me by my upper arm "Hey! What the hell?!" I snapped as Bella drags me to the other side of her truck for a 'private' conversation. Jason follows hoping to prevent another fist fight.

"What the hell did you tell Edward?!" Bella demanded making give her a blank look "What are you talking about?" I ask only for her to say "He hates me for some weird reason and wants nothing to do with me. He said that he never wants to speak to me again!" Which made me scoff and sarcastically say "And what does that have to do with me?"

"You obviously told some lies about me!" She stated as if it was so hard for her to grasp the concept of somebody not liking her which made me roll my eyes "Are you sure it's not because of your harassment and the fact that he's happily taken by his girlfriend?" I ask sarcastically again.

"You little-!" Bella started and went to grab me only for Jason to get in front of me "That's enough Bella. Clara didn't say or do anything to make Edward hate you, you did that all by yourself. Now if you'll excuse us" he starts to usher me to his car, but a metallic screech cuts us off.

Before anyone can say or do anything I'm abruptly grabbed from Jason's arms and thrown harshly onto the cement. I land on my wrist with a harsh snap making cry out in pain before I smack my head against the cement harshly making my vision blur before going black.

The last thing I saw was a gray van heading towards me at full speed with Violette rushing to my aid with Edward hot on her heels.