useless life

Keyajah's pov:

I woke up and the first thing I do is pray.
"Lord Father God, thank you for waking me up for another day and also letting yesterday not be as terrible-"... Amen. My thoughts interrupted my prayer as I begin to remember yesterdays event.
Amir... was all I can think about, Amir.

I get up, find new tooth brushes & tooth paste.
I get back in bed nervous because I don't know what I'll do if I see him again. I freshen up and put on some joggers & a sweat shirt then head down stairs slowly. I got on the last step and automatically i'm face-to-face with Amir. He doesn't do anything he just staring at me. "Why are you wearing sweats?"
He asks me. "I don't want to make you mad."
He stares at me. It's been 20 minutes and we both haven't moved, "we having breakfast, warm her plate up!" he says the last part to the maids I'm guessing.
I feel very uncomfortable. It's very hot & i'm already sweating. Follow me, he says. We both start walking down stairs and I can't help to stare at how beautiful this house is.

We make it to the living room & head towards the diner

We make it to the living room & head towards the diner. We take a seat and as soon as I sit, he speaks.
"We going to the mall today"

At the mall...

"Can we go to the ice cream booth?"

"yea"

...

As we walk over to the sitting sections with my ice cream still in hand trying not to spill it because it's getting melty.

As I look around, I start to notice that everything is different from where I was the day before yesterday at least looks totally different from New York.

Should I ask him...

"Where are we?" I ask.

"San Deigo"

What

"WHAT!"

I start to get quiet as soon I as i notice that eveybody turned to look at me.

"Why her-" I cut myself off by thinking actually im not that far from New York.

It's 1 day and 16 hours or more to get there depending on the traffic. But I have no car, nothi-.

"What you thinking about?" Amir asks.

"Nothing, just shocked.. that's all."

"Hm. Ight"

"Will we be staying here? In San Deigo?" I ask what I've been wanting to ask since I've steeped a foot in that house."

"Yes, our new home baby"

I cringed so hard when he called me that. baby... I'm not his baby, no not anymore. He lost that privilege to call me that a long time ago.. a long time ago. 'baby'.

"New home"

I'm tired, I stretch before I get in the tub. The tub is filled with bubbles. I need a way out but how can I escape for real? this place has over thousands of guards. Well, that's how much it seems to me. To be real, I just hope Ceejay okay... I hope you're okay ceejay, please be okay.