My Love with Andy Beirsack

I groaned and flipped over on my side. I couldn't get sleep these days.

I had to get my chores done by a certain time or else I couldn't go to the Escape the Fate concert. Which would suck.

I glanced at my alarm clock and groaned into my pillow. It was only 230 Am. I realized that I probably needed some new clothes for the concert so I would look good. I could finish my chores in about 5 hours and then I would have time to eat a little and rest for maybe the first time in weeks.

5 hours later

I grimaced as I heard footsteps on the stairs. It was no doubt my brother. He liked to hang out with me but my mom didn't want any one near me. I still loved my brother.

"Hey Sia." I glanced at him over my cup of coffee. He was blonde and almost 6'4 like the rest of my family. While I was stuck at 5'3 at the best. and black haired.

" Hey Josh. Thought the freak of a mother we have told you not to talk to me. "

" Your my SISTER! I'm still going too." He walked out the front door and I groaned inwardly. I flopped down onto the couch and drifted into a restless sleep.

1 hour later

I jumped up from the couch when I heard the front door open. I dashed up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door. I pulled on some simple black skinny jeans and a pink Floyd shirt. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed a book and my notebook and camera in it. I slipped on my Vans. I grabbed my credit card off the kitchen counter as I ran out. No need for talking to my mom.

@ the mall

It was pretty hot put now and the concert was outside so I decided on shorts.

'|•°π×_\°•π^©€√^\°π=\©®€°© Hi guys! First start. Ill be uploading often so you won't have to wait that long.