𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑✧ "𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈.."

Word count: 1658 (WOOHOO SMUT TIME)

"To begin, why in God's name do you keep getting yourself arrested for?! It's irritating and you keep wasting my time as well as others. Which is not acceptable in my court."

You chuckled at his question, unsure if you should be honest or not..

To hell with it!

"Because I enjoy being in your presence, Monsieur.." you said gently.

Neuvillette's eyes widened out of shock, completely baffled at your response, and he scoffed, bringing you closer to him by the chin. You leaned into his touch.

"Please, don't fool around now.. be honest. It's highly indecent for someone to lie while in a courtroom."

But you were being completely honest—yet he didn't seem to take the hint.

"I'm afraid I'm not lying, Prince Neuvillette.."

He could see the sincerity in your eyes, and his face immediately flushed pink from your honesty and hearing you say his name so softly, and his gaze darted away from you immediately.

"You're serious.." he whispered aloud to himself.

You nodded and gave him a sly grin "Yes—and by your reaction, I can tell you adore every moment I step foot into this room..." You shot him a wink.

His eyes widened once again in disbelief and he let go of you, looking away, unsure of what to say.

You stumbled forward when he let go of you since you were so invested in his touch, but you quickly caught yourself and stood up, and you chuckled at his shyness.

You took your hands up and caressed his cheek lightly and took ahold of his chin to make him look at you once again so you were able to gaze into his glassy blue eyes.

"I'm not wrong now am I? Monsieur.."

He immediately stepped back, hiding his face from how deep crimson it was at the moment..

"You are wrong. I'm the prince and Chief of Justice of Fontaine! I don't develop feelings for others.. If I did, it would be highly looked down upon and would destroy all respect others have for me. It would erupt into a scandal!"

You walked towards him slowly, chasing his darting eyes as they continuously raced away from you.

"I believe you're just afraid to admit your feelings to anyone due to the fear of being shunned by the public.."

You finally were able to lock eyes with him and you stood rather close to him. "But that's not fair to you, now is it?

He looked at you, rather shocked at your words, but once again averted his eyes from yours, and kept silent.

You caught his chin and eyed him up and down, and you gave him a soft yet passionate kiss on the lips.

Instead of being outraged, he leaned into the kiss and swirled his tongue with yours, but immediately after he realized what he was doing, he broke the kiss and quickly pulled back, struggling to find something to say in return.

You smiled gently at him and couldn't help but laugh quietly at his obvious struggle to form a response.

He raised an eyebrow at you, "What's so funny?"

"How fascinating.. It appears you rather enjoyed the kiss." You teased.

His face continued to glow a deep shade of red. He sighed and began to walk away from you, making his way up to his seat.

"Monsieur, wait!" You immediately ran after him and caught him by the shoulder and turned him around.

He looked at you furiously. "What is it now-"