✨💕| Part 9

You and Oakley are visiting your family in America and staying there for a weekend.

After a 9 hour flight to New York you finally made it to your old house. Before you could open the door your mom opens it. "Y/n Oakley you guys are finally here!" She hugs you both. Hi miss y/l/n how are you? "I'm good how was your flight" Before oakley could answer your little sister and dad say hello too. "Let me show your rooms" rooms? You ask. We're almost married mom. "I almost forgot y/n" no problem mom. You bring your stuff to the room and organize everything. While Oakley is calling for the wedding and work. You hear someone knock on the door. The food is ready! We're coming. Oakley? I'm sorry if my mom and sister are asking so much abt the wedding. " No problem love" you and Oakley go downstairs and eat dinner with your whole family. It's a fun night everyone is sharing story's and everyone is laughing. Oakley puts his hand on your leg.

After a while you and Oakley go back to your room. as he pins you to the wall kissing you. You let out a small moan. He picks you up and you put your legs around his waist. He lays you on the bed while still kissing you. You break the kiss and say: we gotta be quiet I don't want them to hear us. "Yes princess" he kisses you and takes off your shirt and pants. Leaving you in your bra and thong. He unclips your bra in a smooth fast movement. He plays with one sucking on the other. You moan a little he switches boob the whole time. You moan but he puts his hand on your mouth "only moan when I tell you to sweetheart" he is so fucking hot when he does that. That makes you moan even harder. He is kissing around one boob going down leaving hickeys around your boobs and on your boobs. He kisses down on to your belly going down and he takes your thong off with his mouth. fuckkk Oakley omg fuck me. He is so hot when he does that. He licks and kisses your inner thigh almost touching your pussy. You hate and love it when he teases you like that. Please Oakley fuck me im all yours please you scream in to his hand. He starts sucking and licking your clit. He also inserts two fingers and he's going in and out as fast as he can. You moan harder and harder in to his hand. "Hold on a little longer princess I won't stop until you cum for me" he sucks on your clit. And you almost reach your limit and then he stops. Your body is begging for more you try to talk but the moans have took your words. You see his hard dick in his boxers and pull his boxers off. He puts his dick inside of your pussy. His hands are not on your mouth anymore. "Don't moan baby" you bite on your underlip not to moan. But you notice something he is not wearing a condom. The pleasure is too good you can't tell him to stop. He goes in and out faster and faster. You wanna moan but you are biting on your underlip. After 10 minutes you and Oakley reach your limit. He pulls out and lays next to you. You get on top of him kissing him kissing his neck leaving hickeys. You feel his dick getting hard between your legs. You sit on top of it moving your hips in circles and going up and down. Your moaning a little and Oakley is letting out soft moans too. "Good girl" you go faster and faster. Till you hear someone opening the door and saying " WHAT........
To be continued.

Thx for reading feel free to comment and like.

Words: 663