Chapter 2: Element Takedown

Thoughts()

Phantom Lord Guild 3rd POV

Natsu and Happy landed on the cannon to destroy as he punched it repeatedly with fire infused fists but nothing was working.

Natsu: Dang, it won't budge

Natsu then looked to see in the cannon and had an Idea.

Natsu: If I can't break from the outside, I'll just have to break it from the inside, come on Happy!

Happy: Aye sir

The two of them then slide into the barrel of the cannon, as they came to the end they found a giant room with the core of the cannon.

Natsu: Whoa!

Happy: This must be the thing that powers the cannon.

Natsu so if I break it, it can't fire anymore.

Natsu then rushed at the core with his fire but then he punched himself in the face.

Happy: Why did you punch yourself!?

Natsu: I don't know, my body just moved on it's own.

???: Well well

The two turn to see a monochrome hair man with a katana on his side.

Natsu: Who are you?

Totmaru: I am Totmaru one of the elements 4.

Natsu: I don't care who you are, you're going down!

Natsu tries to attack him again but just ends up hitting himself again.

Natsu: What's going on?!

Totmaru: You fool I can control fire so you cannot possibly win, you might as well give up.

Natsu tries again and again to attack Totmaru with his attacks but was countered every time and lanuched him into the wall.

Totmaru: No matter what happens fire belongs to me, even if it's the enemies.

Natsu: My fire is mine.

Just then the core started to glow, the cannon was about to fire again.

Happy: Natsu we don't have time, we need to destroy the thing!

Totmaru: Looks like you have a bad match up, my dear fire wizard-

???: Geronimoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

The wall then busted open with Y/n, Gray, and Elfman coming through with Y/n cutting the core and posing like some anime swordsman while Elfman and Gray fell on Totmaru knocking him out.

Y/n: Gentleman, the hero has arrived!

Gray: Couldn't you have been more careful and softer with the landing?