Help

Jordan sat on his couch, watching, ironically, the movie Captain America, when the door bell rang. He got up, and buzzed them in.
"Jordan!" He heard a child exclaim. He instantly recognized the voice as Boo's, his best friend, Erin's daughter.
"Oh! Hey, Boo! Where's your mama?" Jordan asked.
"Here!" I heard Aurey exclaim. She came around the corner with a sad smile on her face. "This kid is fast." She laughed.
"Hey! Aurey! Long time!" I exclaimed. I was excited to see her. We had been avoiding each other for a few months to keep the public off of our backs. We had made a video that was supposed to be ironic, called Boyfriend/girlfriend tag. We told the fans we weren't actually together, but they took it to seriously.
"Hey, Boo, you can go play Disney on my tv. It's all set up. Let me just talk to your mom."
"Ok Jordan!"
When Boo disappeared into the other room, Jordan turned to Aurey. Her head was down, and she seemed like she was about to cry.
"Erin, why are you here? I know it's not just for a casual visit," Jordan asked, concerned. He knew that Erin was independent and she could take care of herself, so why did she all of a sudden need Jordan?
"Jordan, I'm down to my last option. You know I wouldn't just come here and ask for help if I didn't need it. I do. I really need it. So, that's why..." Aurey started choking up, as areas ran down her face. "I rented an apartment two blocks from here. I propose, and let me finish because I know it sounds crazy but, I think we should date."