ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ

3d POV
7:30 AM

Y/N let out a tired groan as he got up from his bed, and started putting on the boots and upper part of his suit, after putting them on, he unlocked his door and walked to the front desk.

[Front desk lady]: "Good morning sir, are you checking out?"

Y/N replied with a simple nod before handing the front desk lady his key and headed for the door.

[FDL]: "Have a nice morning sir."

Y/N said nothing and walked out of the hotel and walked to the closest food stand, that was selling hot food.

The food stand was selling fresh cinnamon rolls, Y/N walked up to the stand owner and bought one cinnamon roll and started to head over to his personal hanger.

TIME SKIP

8:17 AM

Y/N walked into his hanger and activated a couple machines that started to repair and refuel his AC, Y/N knew it would take a couple hours to repair his AC and decided to try out the combat training simulator, he the walked into a side room that was on the left side of the hanger.

Once Y/N walked in he saw a AC pilot set up in the center of the room, Y/N walked up to the AC pilot set up and sat in the pilot seat, he then activated the program.

TIME SKIP

11:21

Y/N exited the simulator room and looked at his AC to see it was fully repaired, he let out a small smile before walking over to the right corner of the hanger where a desk with a high tech computer on it, he walked up to the desk and sat on the chair and turning on the computer.

After a couple seconds the computer turns on and Y/N opens the parts shop for his AC, after scrolling for a good minute he saw some of the free parts he got for doing the training simulator.

AC PARTS

■High Power Fin Funnels
The upgrade for Fin funnels, the fin funnels will be faster, more agile and powerful.

■Upgrade for Thrusters
The upgrade for thrusters, the thrusters and the fuel will be replaced with a lighter thruster material and a more explosive fuel.

■Upgrade for AC
The upgrade for AC, the AC will be painted with a thin coat of a paint that can resist high powered beam.

Apply upgrades?

Yes No

Y/N clicked yes and the machines in the hanger began to move around and apply the upgrades to the AC.

TIME SKIP

11:54

All of the upgrades were finished and Y/N finally hoped into the cockpit of his AC, once he settled down he turned the AC on and looked at the two missions he could do.

One mission was called "Grid 135 Cleanup" and the other was called "Destroy Artillery Installations", after looking both of them Y/N decided to do the Artillery mission.