Hood Story.

Gerren is a girl who is raised in poverty by her mother and father she has seven brothers, and lots of cousins and nephews, she lives in Jamaica with her family. But Poverty is really catching up with her family..read as Gerren and her family are struggling daily to survive. Her Brothers turn to a easy way of making money  ..on the streets. Her Dad abonds them and much more..

This is Hood Story Part I , Part II wil soon be uploaded.. this is a brief preview of what more to except from the Series of Gerren. 

Its dark and not a single spot of light is  to be seen in the streets of Jamaica, Gerren is all alone with nobody not her brothers, not her mother or father ..Nobody! Gerren is walking in the mist of the dark she is searching a way back home. How did she get into this mess? Will anyone ever see her in this dark? She heads on walking hoping she will find the direction back home. She's only 12 so young and so innocent what could happen to her at this very moment? , From a distance she spots a dark face staring at her, he's leaning on the dirty walls smoking a blunt while he keeps on looking at her. With a heart full of fear Gerren quickly but carefully tries to walk past him, As she passes she cannot help but to look at him his eyes are full of anger and it looked like he could hurt her at any minute, As she is slowly walking past he says "Come here, pretty gyal", She tries to run but suddenly she feels a muscaler hand grab her shoulder as he pushes her against the dirty walls.. Gerren starts to cry and screams "Leave me alone!! , i dont know you" , "Pretty gyal mi nuh hurt yuh" he says "Leave me alone!!" Gerren says as she kicks and cries in hope that he will let her go.  He Grabs her by the throat he pulls a heavy loaded gun out of his pocket and says "Gyal calm down, mi nah hurt yuh come with mi mi gonna take care of yuh" He puts the gun to her head.. Gerren can only hear the sound of her own breath. Tears come rolling down her face. "Leave me alone!".. "Pleasee!!" Gerren says. He is still holding her to the wall, she can feel his muscaler arm grabbing her as hard as he can against the wall as he stares into her eyes, Someway she managed to beat his muscaler dark arm away from her, She screamed and ran as she was crying still in schock of what had just happened to her.. Where was she going now? She could've gotten killed or raped.. She runs in every direction she can who's gonna save her?

To Be Continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way i'm sorry if the Jamaican is not right lol! im not jamaican myself so if you got the right words please tell me Lmaooo.

Comment and vote!

Follow me of course(: