1)A joint mission

"Dewdrop, wake up." he whispers softly. "What do you want?" you complain softly still trying to wake up. "Love and attention" he replies sarcastically "(Y/N), just wake up, please" he complains as you give a low sigh "Fine, I'm awake" you say as he gives a happy little smile. "Thank you Dewdrop" he exclaimed happily. You give him a soft smile and snuggle closer to him "Dewdrop..." he looks at you with a deep love in his eyes "... Do you love me as much as I love you?" You chuckle softly "Of course I do" you gently kiss his cheek and he blushes . You look at him lovingly and rest your head on his shoulder nuzzling into his neck gently.

The next morning you wake up and notice that Giyuu is watching you and playing with your hair. "Are you enjoying playing with my hair, Tomioka?" he looks at you and nods. You sit up straight and kiss his cheek affectionately. He looks at you with love and affection in his deep-blue eyes. You can't help but look at him with the same loving look. "Dewdrop..." he whispers softly "... You'll never leave me, right?" you chuckle softly at his question "Of course not, Tomioka. What makes you think that I would?" you ask him and he replies "I don't know, I just don't want to lose anyone else who is important to me" he tears up slightly as he says this so you give him a tight hug and whisper in his ear "I promise that I will never ever leave you, okay. No matter what. Till death do us part." He wipes away his tears and hugs you back.

The next moment a crow flies in through the windo and it says "Giyuu Tomioka and (Y/N) (L/N) you have a mission. You are to head to the mountain upon which Sakonji Urokodaki lives." the crow caws "I repeat, you must head to the mountain, for there is a demon to be killed" You both jump up and go put on your uniforms and haori's, running outside picking up your nichirin blades on the way and run all the way to the mountain.