Christmas Tree

Where Hyunjin and Felix decide to go to a little trip and something unexpected happens.

Inspired by the song Christmas Tree by V of BTS

Fluff
Angst with happy ending

Hyunjin is 24 and Felix is 23

____________________________________________

Third person pov:

The cherry blossoms bloomed and fell as their love grew stronger. Hyunjin and Felix who have been dating for longer. The cherry blossoms grow and bloom to be the most beautiful flowers yet their departure is the saddest to watch.

These two lovers are about to embark on a little scavenger hunt, per say that will make or break their lives depending on what they choose. Their love becomes stronger but remember ,too much pressure can make you crumble .
____________________________________________

In this moment I see you
It always comes around, as I believed
When the rain stops, you shine on me
Your light's the only thing that keeps the cold out
Moon in the summer night
Whispering of the stars
They're singing like Christmas trees for us.

Felix pov:

It's our third anniversary and we planned a lovers trip for us to enjoy. I still remember the day we both met, it was so simple yet so heartwarming.

Flashback

It was raining so heavily. People were running around trying to find shelter, but I didn't mind it. I love the rain. I was walking to the cat cafe down the street when it started to drizzle. I decided to go into the cafe and stop fooling around in the rain before I got a cold.

Third person pov:

Felix walked into the cafe, slightly shivering from the cold rain. "Welcome to Feline Fun cafe , how may I serve you today?" a sweet yet raspy voice rang through the cafe welcoming in the new coustomer. Felix looked up to see a red haired male (in the gallery above),about 6'0ft tall and plump lips.

He had a little mole under his left eye that made him appear soft yet his strong hands accompanied by thin long fingers contrasted it greatly. He had sculpted arms and a very buff chest that was confined by a navy blue shirt tightly tucked into black skinny jeans covered by a beige apron. The name tag read HWANG HYUNJIN.

"Umm, sir are you alright", the same raspy voice spoke out startling the raven haired male out of his daydream.

"Uhh yes, yes I'm alright." "But you don't look quite alright sir, you are shivering horribly.", commented the redhead, noticing the soaked state the raven was in.

Quickly getting a towel, he wrapped it around the freckled boy , successfully stopping him from shivering any longer. "Would you like anything to eat or drink sir?", the red head asked politely. "Yes please, may I see the menu."

Looking through the menu the freckled boy ordered a hot cocoa, a slice of pumpkin pie and a strawberry muffin. "Are you free right now?" asked the small boy, wanting to spend more time with the handsome barista he fell in love with in the first sight. Though confused, the redhead answered, "Seeing as there are no other coustomers at the moment yes, yes I am."

"Great then, would you mind joining me for a little while?" ,the raven replied. The taller male smirked and asked, "Why darling, fell for my charms already?" "Uh-t-that n-no,i-i mean th-that, m-maybe", stuttered the flustered male , not able to form a proper sentence. The taller cooed at the adorable boy who caught his attention the moment the he walked in through the door.