ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀᴇ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ғᴀᴄᴇ...

CHAPTER ONE!

                  KUROOS POV:

I was out with my team at the arcade. They were all talking about something but I didn't want to listen I was too busy looking at a green haired boy's back head. I kept staring at him until someone put their hand infront of me I looked over to the person. It was kenma trying to get my attention "hey are you okay, you have been spacing out for about 10 minutes?" I looked at him before talking "Oh uh ya I just saw a game and got carried away!" I said with a smile trying to not give away I was looking at someone as my eyes went back to the boys green hair for a moment and then blushed. Why was I even blushing at this random guy? I didn't even know him maybe if I see him again I will ask for his number at least.

              A MINI TIME SKIP

We finally left the arcade and all of us where hungry we decided to go to a nearby cafe. We ordered our food a while ago it we still haven't gotten it so I wanted to look around to pass the time I look at all the art work in this cafe. Then I looked down a bit and saw the same green haired boy as before I mean I knew I was him who has green hair like that? So I told kenma I would he right back going to the boy he looked confused as I went to him as he ask "uh can I help you.? Whats going on?" I calmed myself before I spoke I mean his voice was amazing "well uh I was wandering if I could have your number? You just look really cute."
He looked shocked "...ig you can. But just so you know I don't fall for people like you. People with a stupid face" he smirked as he said that I just laughed a bit "oh you will definitely fall for me snake boy."

(To be Continued for now!)