ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?....

Daishou's pov

It's been a day since I gave my number away to that guy. He's been texting me none stop well it seems like a lot to me. I was laying in bed until I heard a ding from my phone and picked it up looking at the text from the guy yesterday of course speak of the devil. So I decided to play along and text him back before I had to go to bed.

Texts between stupid face and snake boy

Stupid face: "did you really have to put my name as stupid face?'

Snake boy: "and why did you put my name as snake boy?"

Stupid face: "eh good point but are you free this weekend?'

Snake boy: "I don't think so why.?"

Stupid face: "because I want to take you out of course"

Snake boy: "it depends where to?"

Stupid face: "it's a surprise~!"

Snake boy: "ugh. Fine I will text you my address later what time should you be here .?"

Stupid face: "let's say at 6pm?"

Snake boy: "Alright. See you then."

Stupid face: "see you pretty boy!"

Snake boy is offline

I put my phone down at the night stand and I felt myself smile a bit as I looked at my phone should I really even meet up with this guy.? He seems nice enough but I can't fall for him. I put my face into the pillow and screamed and kicked my feet "AHHHH WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF." I looked over at my wall and thought of his Stupid face and his black hair. It definitely looked soft "huh what am I even thinking about.. i should just go to bed." I reached over to my lamp and turned it off and started to drift off to sleep.

Time skip to the weekend

Still daishou's pov

I was freaking out trying to pick out a outfit before kuroo got here I quickly picked up my white sweater. And a brown jacket with some jeans. I picked up my shoes and changed quickly.

After I got changed I heard a knock from my front door. I ran to the door and opened it and looked at kuroo he started to speak "hey daishou ready to go?" He gazed at me for a minute before looking away. I smiled at him and replied "ya I am . Lets get going."

(This is just gonna be two parts a different part for the date!)